Imp Mangle Vs. King of the Jungle

I'm dumb, misread and thought that Berserk was gaining the 15% damage.

Re: Imp Mangle Vs. King of the Jungle

I would go with imp mangle.

and wtf no cooldown on mangle?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by trognar
    Berserk will do amazing things.
    oh yeah.

Well, enrage last 10 sec. So thats 10 mangles that get buffed by 15% over a minute. But the thing is. Will you generate enough rage to use them all. This will require 20 rage per second...

While imp mangle allow you to use 3 more mangles over a minute.

3 Mangles > 10 mangles * 0.15 (if you can get 10)
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

If you're not getting Intensity then King of the Jungle isn't nearly as worthwhile (tanking-wise).
    Trust the tale not the teller.

I beg to differ. Enrage = 27% less armor and 20 rage over 10 seconds. You're going to be hit harder, which will generate more rage, which will go nicely with Berserk since Mangle will become a huge rage dump and aggro builder.

kotj is a dps/pvp talent. It has no real use while tanking because you can't lose so much armor while tanking a boss (especially since our armor took a nose dive).

Imp mangle is an all around talent. It is useful more for tanking, but has its dps uses too.

With the changes to Barkskin you now have the possibility to pop that while enraging, reducing the dmg taken by a great deal. Woulden't think enrage while getting beaten on is so dangerous. The threat increase using KotJ/enrage while berserk seem to me too good to pass on.
    Accept and Adapt!

Koumaru

Enrage lowers your BASE armor by 16% (not 27% -- that's pre-level-40), not your total armor. You end up suffering a 1 or 2% mitigation loss for the duration. While 1 or 2% mitigation adds up over time, it's not a big issue when used at a calculated moment in a fight, when threat is more important than mitigation.

Enrage w/KotJ Mixed in with Berserk to get initial aggro off mobs. You got rage issues? Pop a rage pot; we will be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by mgp84
    Enrage w/KotJ Mixed in with Berserk to get initial aggro off mobs. You got rage issues? Pop a rage pot; we will be able to.
    Assuming they remove the "Warrior Only" requirement from Rage potions.