Thread: 3.0 Stat Change

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: 3.0 Stat Change

Quote Originally Posted by ajthebest1
    Yeah it seems like dpsing and tanking will be two different specs now. The problem being that there aren't enough dps talents in the tree to really max your dps.

Also this really confuses me and lets see if you guys can help me out. You want to get ooc to proc a lot. Does this mean you get yourself hit capped at least? Then maybe try to stack haste? Or do you stack str/agi for the ap/crit respectively? I can see cc procs being one of the most valuable dps procs for druids because we have so much going on.
    Actually Blizz still have not addresed cat damage scaling. Sure, by reports feral can kill almost any leather class or lower just by usual pounce combo (with tiger fury thrown in).

What is really concerning is that bear damage was uped very considerably. With beserk and enrage, druid in bear is very nasty by reports. Put here PvP set, built and speced for damage and we will see another major QQ, from all classes, why druid in bear can kill almost anybody

BC bear deja-vu happening again?

Re: 3.0 Stat Change

I guess you could be worried about bears doing some decent damage in pvp but.. since all the tanks are being kitted into doing alot more damage (warriors and pallies and DKs oh-mai) I dont think its really that big a deal since it wont be exclusive to us this time around.