Deleted

BB int for retri =(

Ok i posted this topic b4 but i couldnt refind it from where i placed it but i wondered this:
    I got a retidin im raiding with my guild with it but what i c now on the Arena and the Naxx retidins theres 0 int so is there any int comming on it or do we have to raid with just ( bit overreacted : ) with just 4k mana ???
    Cause i saw/see the ret talent i didnt saw anything that gave mana back except Judgement of the Wise.
    So to come to buiseness do we get ANY int on the rettri gear or not?

Re: BB int for retri =(

This topic is new an exciting.

Also, have you been living in a cave for the last 6 months?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    This topic is new an exciting.

Also, have you been living in a cave for the last 6 months?
    Hawhaw funny but i got a life whyle im playing wow for 3 years m8 i just wonder why ret pallies dont get int on the sets now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sickening
    Hawhaw funny but i got a life whyle im playing wow for 3 years m8 i just wonder why ret pallies dont get int on the sets now...
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=31878

>:|

Mana with no intel on my gear is a Joke with that talent.

I have a life too. I'm a personal trainer, a waiter, and a student. I also balance raiding 4 nights a week, playing paintball, and flag football on my intramural team.

time management > life.

What the guy above me said

I don't think he or anyone else cares how long you've played. Especially when the issue you've clearly missed is for something coming in the future, and not from the game's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=31878

>:|

Mana with no intel on my gear is a Joke with that talent.

I have a life too. I'm a personal trainer, a waiter, and a student. I also balance raiding 4 nights a week, playing paintball, and flag football on my intramural team.

time management > life.
    ^--This. Having a life does not exclude you from keeping yourself up to date on the changes that your class is undergoing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gigthedin
    ^--This. Having a life does not exclude you from keeping yourself up to date on the changes that your class is undergoing.
    Do i need to sya things just to let you believe i have a life i know what i do and u dont need to know nor any1 else or i can better link a pic of my gf who i date with having sex with etc

Do i need to sya things just to let you believe i have a life i know what i do and u dont need to know nor any1 else or i can better link a pic of my gf who i date with having sex with etc
    Run on sentence ftl. But anyways, no there is no int on our high level gear in WotLK. New spells negate the need for massive int, or extra int at all for that matter (Spell Crit might suffer a tad). Think of Ret Paladins as a Warrior with a full rage bar to start, JoW and JotW + Divine Plea will keep the mana plentiful.

Full Blue PvP gear (5 piece) + Hateful Gladiator off set + Blizzard default gems and chants = 24k HP and 5.7k Mana (No buffs)

unbuffed i've only got 5230 mana.

I don't mind having less. in fact i will if i get my new helm tonight

Basically regeneration is key. And we're getting tons of it in the xpac.

And it's much needed.

In my current gear i can usually kill 5-6 mobs before needing to drink.

Most all classes can do more.

i'm fine with the no int on ret gear, it will give us more points in str and stamina (i am guessing, not garenteed) plus it would balance us out a lot to ensure we dont sit back and heal every minor wound we encounter. as long as we are spamming judgements, our mana pool is fine
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

I think I understand now.

This man needs his intelligence. Someone please bring back the intelligence.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Barellron
    I think I understand now.

This man needs his intelligence. Someone please bring back the intelligence.
    ahahahahaha

as for the post before this about itemization. yes, the fact that they removed int from ret paladin gear means the items will have those stat allocated points in strength, stamina, crit, hit, attack power, haste and what not.
    wyrd bið ful aræd