Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8982

just imagine if this was the real cinamatic instead of arthas raising a dragon.... Then it would be godly

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvitty
    What do you mean how is this a spoiler?

Sylvanas has betrayed the Horde, and the Alliance.

It is now the scourge vs the forsaken (and their new plague). The Alliance and the Horde have been thrown in the middle. Sylvanas just doesn't want the scourge destroyed, she wants to destroy the living races ("death to the scourge and death to the living").

This seriously sucks.

A huge plot twist.
    It's not Sylvannas you <expletive deleted>.

That being said, Loregasm indeed.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tergeron
    THAT VIDEO IS AMAZING, IM JIZZING MY PANTS BECAUSE IM A GAY FAGGOT LORENERDDDDDddddddddddddddddddda
    Now that's kind of unnecessary isn't it >>

But yes the video is pure awesomeness

Imp. Shadow Bolt down to 2/4/6/8/10% (from 3/6/9/12/15%)

For the Forsaken!!!!!!!!!!1111

nice vid. poor arthas is asthmatic i think lewl
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Storm Earth and Fire changed now.
    Well the tooltip atleast.

Reduces the cooldown of CL by 0,5 - 2,5 sec, and extra LB spellpower is removed.

Base healing of Tidal Wave is buffed aswell, but the other changes that were posted by the blue's for Tidal Wave isnt on the calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by defmincex13
    just imagine if this was the real cinamatic instead of arthas raising a dragon.... Then it would be godly
    It would give away a plot twist for just opening the game.

That does not a good opening cinematic make.

Also, /loregasm.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

What do you mean how is this a spoiler?

Sylvanas has betrayed the Horde, and the Alliance.

It is now the scourge vs the forsaken (and their new plague). The Alliance and the Horde have been thrown in the middle. Sylvanas just doesn't want the scourge destroyed, she wants to destroy the living races ("death to the scourge and death to the living").

This seriously sucks.

A huge plot twist.
    This is not the case at all. There has always been a speculation that the Royal Apothecarial Society had been creating a plague to destroy the living without Sylvannas' knowledge of blessing. Now we know that this is true with the Battle for the Undercity questline.

Can someone reup to youtube or something? I cant download from filefront.

On a seperate note, so far I've found a total of two talent changes.

Vigilance changed from 5% dodge to 3% less damage taken, nothing major but a small common sense buff.

Storm Earth and Fire changed from a 10% LB coef. buff to a 2.5 second CD reduction on Chain Lightning. I haven't spotted(yet) any other talent having the LB buff folded into it, so unless the base numbers were changed(and even then) we're looking at an elemental nerf.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Watched the video, i am having such a raging clue right now.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    Now that's kind of unnecessary isn't it >>

But yes the video is pure awesomeness
    Yea it was, Im sorry.

But it is so true

So, I watched it.
    People always say horde and alliance should not be friends, we should kill eachother. That movie showed us the exact opposite.

Btw, when he looked up at the dragons coming it had LotR written all over that moment

and dont watch it on youtube, quality gets cut in half

From what I have gathered, its Varimathras that is betraying and not Sylvanas.

Another nerf... check out the new Seal of the Matyr (Gone to 28% weapon damage down from 35%)

Which is why Arthas said "Sylvanas!"

Arthas knows its her. What is it about the questline that I dont know about? Sylvanas knew they were going to attack Arthas in that battle, you think that she didnt know that she would kill alliance an horde too?

If I'm wrong, please explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Correct. He is still pissD that his brothers were killed and has been buying his time in order to betray Sylvannas.

FFS I dont have the codec to play the movie that sucks ass

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Yes it is. There are some videos on BlizzPlanet that shows you the whole quest line where Varimatrhas betrays the Horde and You along with Thrall, Vol'Jin and Sylvanas are reclaiming the Undercity.

Pretty awesome video by the way, I actually felt abit sad for that human dying in the toxic plague.

Which is why Arthas said "Sylvanas!"

Arthas knows its her. What is it about the questline that I dont know about? Sylvanas knew they were going to attack Arthas in that battle, you think that she didnt know that she would kill alliance an horde too?

If I'm wrong, please explain why.
    It's true that he expects her to attack him, but he mistook the rogue faction of the Forsaken for the real McCoy. That's why he said her name.