Angelic Warlord

This.
    It makes you think about this guy
    http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k2.../archangel.jpg

That is what we should really be. Tanking at this moment from what I hear and read, is turning out to be a shameful disgrace. Ret is getting buffeted by the tide of QQ'ers and being slowly worn down. Holy is just like a dead rotting corpse. Well, shame on Blizzard for giving in to easily. I think they should change up the relic system for paladins.
    Holy- Libram
    Prot-Crossbow
    Ret-Cross or some sort of holy emblem

Then the prot crossbow will have a silence effect on it, here is the catch it has a cd seeing as it is a holy crossbow it reloads itself, and you can use it in combat. Thataway they can toss AS and put in something else in there, like a passive thing. We know Reckoning well what about this in place of AS

Zeal
    A passive ability that allows the paladin to swing his weapon by, 2/4/6/8/10% faster. Also increases Holy Shiled damage by 1/2/3/4/5% percent.

I think that would be good. Then that way they can toss out Reckoning. Leave Shield of the Templar the same. Now what we can work with now is roll imp. hammer of justice with imp. righteous fury and re-name some thing cool like, Grip Of Angels or something along those lines. I would also have a protection passive spell given by the trainer that will boost the paladins base stam by like 3% so it will raise our stam, seeing as this will help with tanking. Maybe also a new trained ability as well. I mean SotR is an awesome base but I would like to see something with more umph in it. How about

Consencrated(either shield or weapon)
    Consencrates your (which ever) dealing more damage, (white or holy shield damage)

kind of like you know windfury and stuff for shamans, same prinicples, and like which ever on would cover it in like flames, holy flames.

I think that is about it for my ideas, I think it would effect prot and rebolster back up to glory.

And for ret, I cant make up anything cause evrythng has been said.

and for holy,.......yea
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Angelic Warlord

Be happy you got a ton of buffs.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Be happy you got a ton of buffs.
    Well I know we got a ton of buffs, but I thought those ideas woud be intresting and cool. And more or less help tanking in general, cause I keep reading that paladins fall really far short of warriors now

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    That is what we should really be.
    And this is what we are:

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Jedi
    And this is what we are:
    lol Warcraft 3

Deleted

What a gayass looking picture it's unbelievable, we already have a race that looks like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina
    What a gayass looking picture it's unbelievable, we already have a race that looks like that...
    lol?

what it is an ANGEL POSSIBLY?

it looks human to me

it dosent have pointy ears or glowing green eyes

so it cant possibly be a blood elf

Priests?
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

granted some of the sugestions you made are valid, i agree that reckoning (sorry can;t spell) is pretty crappy since it's a chance has an internal cd (as far as i can tell might be wrong) and can in some cases parry gimp you and then have lots of attacks from the boss then you see dead pally, but with the removale of crushes we don;t have to focus on avoidance so a double crush is no worry any more and we can focuz on more threat generation then avoidance.

Not to mention that freeking BoSanc is amazing for mana regen and we get to actually use str which since the game cam out has given us 2 ap per str just like any other melee class, kinda sad it took blizz this long to actually let us use the damn stat, cuz our offensicve spells all gain an ap co-eficciant, tanking for pally's is easyer then ever on thr ptr and on beta, except that they need to make BoSanc 3% mana instead of 2%

as for imp fury and imp HoJ, no way they gave HoJ an interupts and putting 2 skills on the same tallent to improve both of them, especially a 6 second stun with a lower cd, sorry no these nees to have 2 seperate tallents that way they can be at fdifferent tiers and not every person needs it for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan
    granted some of the sugestions you made are valid, i agree that reckoning (sorry can;t spell) is pretty crappy since it's a chance has an internal cd (as far as i can tell might be wrong) and can in some cases parry gimp you and then have lots of attacks from the boss then you see dead pally, but with the removale of crushes we don;t have to focus on avoidance so a double crush is no worry any more and we can focuz on more threat generation then avoidance.

Not to mention that freeking BoSanc is amazing for mana regen and we get to actually use str which since the game cam out has given us 2 ap per str just like any other melee class, kinda sad it took blizz this long to actually let us use the damn stat, cuz our offensicve spells all gain an ap co-eficciant, tanking for pally's is easyer then ever on thr ptr and on beta, except that they need to make BoSanc 3% mana instead of 2%

as for imp fury and imp HoJ, no way they gave HoJ an interupts and putting 2 skills on the same tallent to improve both of them, especially a 6 second stun with a lower cd, sorry no these nees to have 2 seperate tallents that way they can be at fdifferent tiers and not every person needs it for pvp.
    Well I know all this, I think Zeal and Consecrate would be a good asset to prot paladins, hell all paladins. With prot, you need to deal more damage now, so with the zeal and the Consecrate weap. up and your seal, that is like twice as much damage being out poured into the target which means more threat. If blizzard wants the shield tanks to start doing more damage they need to bump up and increase out damage output

bumpzors

adding in these talents and abilities meens they would have to put in new mechanics just for prot, personally i think prot is fine except for BoSanc other than that on the ptr ihave no problem keeping threat while a full tier 6 warlock does over 3k dps without salv so i personally think our threat and dps is fine, it's just our mana regen that i htink needs to be fixed.

And like i said before extra attacks should have some kind of rick on them for pally's, we're not shaman after all