Can I raid as Feral(cat) & Balance?

Anyone out there in BETA that has done 5-mans or a raid as Cat DPS or Balance?
    I am currently in full Brutal resto gear and I love healing but I am tired of it and
    WotLK gives me a fresh start to get Feral/Balance gear. I'm not into tanking so thats
    pretty much out of the question, plus I know there are spots for druid tanks, just wondering
    about Feral Cat DPS, and Balance DPS in groups/heroics/raids.

Re: Can I raid as Feral(cat) & Balance?

I can't say positively since I'm not in beta, but I've heard cat dps is doing very well, but balance isn't quite there yet.
    However, Blizzard's intention is to make each dps spec (ie feral & balance) a viable dps spec, so if they aren't viable now, they should be by the release of WotLK (hopefully!).
    -Hambown

You will not raid as cat. You will raid as Off-tank who DPSes when not tanking. No raid will take you specifically for DPS. If you want to DPS only, role balance.

15+ Year Old Account

Most raids will still probably not take an exclusively cat druid - you will be expect to OT from time to time, but, balance is getting a little closer with each build to being viable ranged DPS.