Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Northrend 25 Man Malygos Killed Server First

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer
    The aggro mechanics are diferent in wotlk so the mitigation that Thunderfury brings coud be a plus
    it hardly has any mitigation stats :S

Quote Originally Posted by Legendcc
    You sir, Are an idiot.
    Our tank has used this all through BT and Sunwell.
    And we never Pull off him.

L2Tank Imo.
    you are a liar or just some kind of idiot who didn't notice that your tank switched weapon between fight & ss. Building enough threat in a fight like brutallus with such a low dps weapon is impossible pré 3.0.

and devastate use 50% of weapon damage, when heroic strike count only on this, so YES your weapon dps counts a lot in threat generation. Where do u think the difference between a karazhan geared and a sunwell geared tank comes from ? Before 3.0 u had very few strength and not a lot of shield block on tank gear, the only up by your stuff was your shield and your weapon.

Stop talking nonsense, if u don't understand anything in tanking just don't fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdeck
    you are a liar or just some kind of idiot who didn't notice that your tank switched weapon between fight & ss. Building enough threat in a fight like brutallus with such a low dps weapon is impossible pré 3.0.

and devastate use 50% of weapon damage, when heroic strike count only on this, so YES your weapon dps counts a lot in threat generation. Where do u think the difference between a karazhan geared and a sunwell geared tank comes from ? Before 3.0 u had very few strength and not a lot of shield block on tank gear, the only up by your stuff was your shield and your weapon.

Stop talking nonsense, if u don't understand anything in tanking just don't fake it.
    Just because you dont believe it doesnt make it false.
    He has it equipped the whole fight because you can see when it proc's.
    So like i said to the one before.
    You Sir, Are an Idiot.

You Sir, Are an Idiot.
    i hope u have another toon besides that mage cause he isnt pulling off of anything

You Sir, Are an Idiot.
    yeah yeah, and i tanked brutallus with my disc priest.

Just because you dont believe it doesnt make it false that's right ?

that's easy to say bullshit without a proof, show us your wws of a swp fight where your tank has a thunderfury, pre-3.0

Quote Originally Posted by sirdeck
    yes of course, u can tank karazhan with a thunderfury, but that's all, this weapon sucks at 70, and YES it gimp severely your tps to use such a bad weapon.
    kungen used TF to tank magtheridon for the world first kill....

Quote Originally Posted by Thnika
    kungenkungenkungenkungenkungen!!1!
    That kungen must be awesome let's compare everyone with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thnika
    also if u watch the world first kill of illidan they are using it there aswell

Thunderfury was bad at 70, and it's absolutely terrible at 80, nothing to discuss. You can tank with it, sure, but it doesn't mean it's any good, it WILL gimp your stats and perfomance by a fair margin. Anyone who doesn't realize that just has no clue about how this game works, simple as that.

(no, the shitty proc that was nerfed twice is NOT enough to make up for the terribly low damage range or lack of decent stats on the weapon)

Gratz on the kill, encounter looks epic.

On the subject of thunderfuy- the weapon is REALLY bad right now, that proc really doesn't do enough to make up for lack of dps and stats. On the other hand, pre patch 2.1, thunderfury was being used well into ssc and tk as the proc HAD NOT BEEN NERFED YET and thus the threat build up with it could not be rivaled by anything end game at that time. However, what with the new talents and things as well as amazing gear giving strength on it, it IS possible to tank with the weapon though not for progression. Thus I doubt that Thunderfury was used for a world first progression encounter that gave guilds some trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15