Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Death Knights. Fist Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury
    To be honest without laughing. Fist weapons would actually be interesting. Like said above it would avoid Deathknight A and B from looking the same. My thought is if they actually went through with this that everyone would just go fists anyway and that would defeat that purpose. Would be nice to see it on us though not gonna lie.
    You can use fist weapons... only if shaman can use swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    No. But please know that by googling "death knight fist weapons" I found the answer in the very first option, so try using those means first before making an entire thread about it ^_^
    In case people find themselves wondering why this thread periodically comes back to life, I thought I should point out that THIS THREAD is now the first hit for the above suggested phrase.

WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

Quote Originally Posted by Daamus
    We cant use fist weapons, okay, im cool with that. But i really think they should add DK's to the list of ppl that can wield Warglaives, my gnome DK needs them!

Who's with me!!?
    All aboard the necro-train!

And yeah, I agree. DKs should be able to use fist weapons and equip the glaives.

Of course I'm only saying this because I ran BT a couple days ago looking for some semi-quick purples to make my 70 DK a bit better and the MH glaive dropped. I was so pissed that I couldn't equip it.

It would have looked great on my Nelf too ....

Quote Originally Posted by bk92
    Can Death Knights use fist weapons? I would really like to put my fists in some gnomes.
    Go STV and start killing gnomes bare-handed. Guaranteed satisfaction.

Raise some ghouls while at it, for the necromancy!

Just asking... why would you want to use fist weapons as a Death Knight?