Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 9014

RIP holy pallies for another 2 years of arena?
    Fuck that. Fuck, fuck, that.

First time I saw the new Varimathras model, I just about died laughing at his new mutton chops. Raiding UC is going to be a heck of a lot harder if half the raid is trying to touch his sideburns instead of healing/DPSing...

I'd like a taste of Alextrasza please mmmm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wymorence
    First time I saw the new Varimathras model, I just about died laughing at his new mutton chops. Raiding UC is going to be a heck of a lot harder if half the raid is trying to touch his sideburns instead of healing/DPSing...
    Varimathras' mutton chops versus Varian's chin!

That epic showdown could bring down servers.

Wooo lock nerfs + changes that have already been in game + useless shit (curse of doom and infernal nerfed? What bonehead thought those useless spells needed to be nerfed?)! Once again.....

At least they finally nerfed mages. Thank god.

But holy shit why do they want shadow destro out of the game so so SO bad? Doesn't make any sense to me. It's gimped already, and they just keep kicking it in the balls again and again. IT'S DOWN ALREADY, STOP NERFING IT.

-----

lol @ no honor reset. I'm SO glad I don't grind honor anymore. You guys don't know what you're missing. Try NOT getting PVP gear anymore. The game is a lot more fun.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

good work with the Divine Plea. Now it's useless for holy paladins as they can't heal for 15 sec. Now it's good only for protection and retribution. But wait, this 2 specs don't have mana problems anymore.

And again good work blizz, more buffs to protection warrior. Both druid and warrior(who has aoe tanking) got some extra aoe tanking tools. Except druids got a nerf for their dmg reduction talent. How comes that Shield Slam gets buffed while Shield of Righteousness gets nerfed from 240% block value to 100%

Kalgan is back and warriors will be buffed again and again and other classes will be nerf

Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    I'd like a taste of Alextrasza please mmmm :P
    I'd hit it!
    shes ... HOT! *gasp*
    Omg.

Now enhancement shammies lose another 5% DPS from Flurry.
    Thats a good one. Take the overpowered shammys and nerf them abit,
    because they are sooooo overpowered.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Glyphs
    • Glyph of Flash of Light - Your Flash of Light heals for 50% less initially, but also heals for 140% (down from 200%) of its inital effect over 15 sec.
    LOL?
    This must be the funniest shit ever, I mean in the current state that glyph is utter crap since the HoT does not stack or crit (which would have made i viable) and now they even nerf the extra healing making the total amount healed just 20% more than a direct FoL. Considering a normal paladin crit at least 1/3 of their heals it brings the amount healed by direct FoL almost the same.

It do feel like the hand and the foot do not communicate at blizzard sometimes. ;D

Deleted

Whoa, Alexstrasza.

Whatever she's wearing there, i seriously hope these kind of items drop ingame also so i can get them for my new hot belf dk. ;D

Big fucking nerf to shamans.. god, stop blizz.. please!

And I like Alexstrasza.. though Krasus does not look at all like he is supposed to according to at all..
    Boobs are like art. Not the kind of art where you stand around scratching your chin and nodding,
    but rather the kind of art that you stick your face between and go; "Pbpbbbbbbt"

so Rune Strike's "upcoming change" to 200% weapon damage when you dodge or parry is apparently in but the tooltip is unchanged O_o

Well.. Alextrasza looks good. Not too fond on the thong though. Being 'Queen' of the Dragons, I'd have thought she'd dress a little more respectably. =P

Hang on.. Wow. I hope she and Sylvanas never meet up in game, because, minus Sylvanas' pants underneath her armor, they're wearing pretty much the same thing. Just a different colour. Very creative there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Bleh, I'm not liking that hit reduction for enhancement shammies, but I guess it was needed?
    No, it wasn't. After the Devs saw us actually doing well in Ele/Resto gear + some Enh. gear, they decided to nerf our class AGAIN for no good reason.

"At least they finally nerfed mages. Thank god."

How did they nerf mages?

Evocation getting buff, frostfire bolts getting buff, hot streak buff.

So they nerfed Living bomb abit with the knockback.. big deal.. not sure fire mages really use that at all in pve anyway..

Sure they nerfed frost abit.. but thats mainly a pvp spec.. so im happy :P

Fire mages are still teh Bomb in pve.. (get it?)

The lvl req. for Inscription Research has been liftet

Alextraza looks pretty good now, same base model as sylvannas it seems.
    Variman looks a good bit better too.

Rogue Combat tree starting to look a bit better, relentless stikes definitely needs to be made into a 3/3 talent now though.... But we're still forced to put 3 talent points into "fluff" talents to get to the bottom.
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=f0eb0xZMgVb0bxqru0xRtx

The model change to Varimathras was and obvious one to happen, I'm guessing Malganis in CoT: Strat was also changed from the box to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalos
    "At least they finally nerfed mages. Thank god."

How did they nerf mages?

Evocation getting buff, frostfire bolts getting buff, hot streak buff.

So they nerfed Living bomb abit with the knockback.. big deal.. not sure fire mages really use that at all in pve anyway..

Sure they nerfed frost abit.. but thats mainly a pvp spec.. so im happy :P

Fire mages are still teh Bomb in pve.. (get it?)

Frost works in PVE too.

And any nerfs are better than none, IMO. Was beginning to think mages would be overpowered through release. This shows they're actually LOOKING at them at least.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    This is getting ridiculous.. jeez blizz, just don't touch shaman anymore.. i'm pretty friggin baffled on how they can screw with one class so much and not gain any improvements.
    heh, mages are used to it

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOne
    LOL?
    This must be the funniest shit ever, I mean in the current state that glyph is utter crap since the HoT does not stack or crit (which would have made i viable) and now they even nerf the extra healing making the total amount healed just 20% more than a direct FoL. Considering a normal paladin crit at least 1/3 of their heals it brings the amount healed by direct FoL almost the same.

It do feel like the hand and the foot do not communicate at blizzard sometimes. ;D
    Did you even test it? I for one did several times and although it can't stack it CAN be refreshed with the highest hot. For instance, you crit and the HoT is around 700 per 3 seconds (that's about what I got on every crit) and then you keep flashing refreshing the HoT and the hot keeps it's 700 per 3 seconds. The glyph is actually pretty amazing but maybe too good considering this probably isn't a bug and is intended.

I've already done some testing and it's a significant decrease in the HoT but I'll still use it. With the nerf to Infusion of LIght I can only wonder if something really good is coming now to rebalance us. Usually nerfs come with something good thrown in to balance...it's like you can't have this anymore but we'll give you this to make up for it.

I'm not QQ'ing until the patch is live....and better yet when WOTLK is in my hands =)