Hurricane Pushback

Druids don't have a talent to reduce the pushback of hurricane. The only way to keep hurricane on is if we have Barkskin, and that's a minute CD, i guess this is Blizz's way of making sure we don't turn into Plate mages, or did they just forget?

I would tell Blizz myself, but I don't have a beta key D:, would appreciate if someone else could.

Re: Hurricane Pushback

It is just another "Blizzard forgot".

Back in time, when they moved Hurricane to 1 minute cooldown, they forgot to also reduce Barkskin from 2mins to 1min.

I can only guess it is the same again.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Deleted

Barskin for the first, owlkin frenzy for the rest.
    If you don't have barskin up, wait 2s and owlkin should proc fairly fast (or just lose 5s from Hurricane, ie a bit of mana, that's not really problematic)

owlkin frenzy... why would i have that talent for PvE?

If you're pretending to be a protadin and AOE tanking mobs, it'd be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn2
    You wouldn't...but hopefully you wouldn't have to tank the mobs you're AoEing either =P

wait, you cast hurricane in pve?

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    wait, you cast hurricane in pve?

You don't raid much, do you?

Using Hurricane on a pack of 10 ghouls in Hyjal is FAR more dps than if I FF'd one in kitty form. Even with 0 spell power.

Deleted

I most certainly do.

You'll get it the moment you decide to AoE tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruach

Using Hurricane on a pack of 10 ghouls in Hyjal is FAR more dps than if I FF'd one in kitty form. Even with 0 spell power.
    i raid enough

someitmes i dont even remember having my hurricane macroed in hyjal
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by Spots
    You'll get it the moment you decide to AoE tank.
    The day I will want to AoE tank, I will seriously question myself.

I've been AE grinding packs of four mobs in beta using hurricane...it requires a heal and sometimes a drink when I'm done...but I just killed four mobs in 10-15 seconds, I'm not going to cry about it. All in all, by the time you're ready to group mobs up again, the CD on barkskin is almost over. Other than that, since you're probably going to have to drink when you're done anyways...what's another hurricane going to hurt?

OF is more of a solo PvE/PvP talent anyways...unless you're one of those douchebag birdcows that is constantly taking aggro from the tank.

you would have owlkin frenzy because almost every boss encounter features periodic damage?

Quote Originally Posted by confessor
    you would have owlkin frenzy because almost every boss encounter features periodic damage?
    It only proc from direct attacks. Not dots.

And it is 15% chance to get 10% damage increase. That is a 1.5% DPS increase for 3 points. And that is if you are hit every seconds (which in raid usualy mean you are dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruach

The truth! It takes 6 mobs you are dealing over 1200 dps, without talents and spellpower. Hard to top that for a Druid on live right now.

Deleted

And it is 15% chance to get 10% damage increase. That is a 1.5% DPS increase for 3 points. And that is if you are hit every seconds (which in raid usualy mean you are dead)
    You fail at math ? If you're hit every second, the proc will be up permamently and you benefit from +10% dps, and that's without counting the pushback immunity gains to casting (which would account for +30% dps on your direct damage spells).

More seriously, OF enters the interresting zone when you get hit more than 1/5s approximatively. (there was a post about that on EJ, i'm to lazy to redo the math right now) It very probably won't be usefull in Nax, but might start to become more usefull in more advanced raiding levels.

Yeah i know. I missmathed (not a word, i know). But it is 3AM and what i mean is, it is a lame buff unless you are constantaly (yeah i know missspelled, ... this one too) being hit.