15+ Year Old Account

[Restoration] Build 9014

So, we knew it was coming and here it ist... The nerf to our beloved Regrowth Glyph. Even though it was really OP I still feel sad about loosing it.

I don't really mind the change off Nature's Splendor, LB still lasts 8 secs with the talent so not a too hard nerf, even though it will now drain us a little bit faster while hotting a few people/making it harder to keep it up on several targets.

/Discuss

Re: [Restoration] Build 9014

It sux to give a class something really great to nerf it later

Blizz should give something crappy to the classes to buff it later and everyone would be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Zao
    So, we knew it was coming and here it ist... The nerf to our beloved Regrowth Glyph. Even though it was really OP I still feel sad about loosing it.
    ye, it was to be expected. tbh 20% is still much. but i think it would be quite nice to make glyph increase healing by 30% AND decrease hot's length by 9 seconds.
    I don't really mind the change off Nature's Splendor, LB still lasts 8 secs with the talent so not a too hard nerf, even though it will now drain us a little bit faster while hotting a few people/making it harder to keep it up on several targets.
    actually its 9 seconds. talent itself wasnt changed at all - it was 2 seconds for few last builds, just description said 3 seconds.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Yeah, everyone expected that nerf to the glyph. I disagree with that idea to decrease HoT's length. While rejuv only lasts 12s, I love regrowth exactly because it leaves a huge window opened for swiftmend. For that reason I kept 2-pc T5 for longer than I should, for those extra 6s.

The nerf to Nature's Splendor was kinda silly... But well, glyphed AND talented, LB would last 11s, now "only" 10. 700~900 HPS for 190 mana and now it's even easier to keep, good enough for me.

I guess 3.0 is coming next week, there's nothing left to nerf.

with the exception that its no longer 700-900 hps but more like 600-800 and not 190 mana but around 250-260.
    also swiftmended regrowth is weaker than rejuv
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Level 49. Highest rank healing touch with 261 healing is healing for 1.2k with Healing Touch glyph.

However, get this.

1.2k healing, with a 1.45 sec cast (haste from balance tree/-.5 sec off from resto) and Nature's Grace -.5 sec off next cast after a spell crit.

298 mana... 1.45 sec cast... 1.2k heal... 1.8k on crit, making the next .95 sec cast....

Uhm...

15+ Year Old Account

uhm what?

I think you are trying to say that you've got a lvl 49 Druid alt?

and that you have specced into balance to get the haste?

Even though your post doesn't refer to anything of the above I'm tempted to tell you, that we still don't have the crit chance to make nature's grace reliable (besides using regrowth of course) and even if your HT DID crit, that -.5 cast time does NOT lower your gcd so you'd have to wait those .5 sec to cast your next spell.