Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Druids with dual wield fist weapons

A bear or a cat would not be able to use a fist weapon any more then they would a dagger or an axe, it's still designed for humanoids with fists, not claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohb
    A bear or a cat would not be able to use a fist weapon any more then they would a dagger or an axe, it's still designed for humanoids with fists, not claws.
    But they would be able to use a staff or a mace, right? :-*

Quote Originally Posted by droozle
    But they would be able to use a staff or a mace, right? :-*
    No, that's why they don't. I'm responding to those that think fistweapons should be able to show in forms. Bitching over being able to use weapons you can't even see is just stupid.

IMHO, it all comes down to concept. It was never in the concept of the druid class to dual-wield and it doesn't fit Blizzard's concept of what the druid class should be. Animals don't use man made weapons (well most of them don't), so druid in animal form shouldn't. Druids get the bonus of the weapon, but not the use of the weapon as such. It is the same logic that Blizzard used to justify shamans ghostwolf form not being able to break movement impairments. It isn't in their vision of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruach
    I think the point is -- but what if they DID show in forms?
    It'd look like a cat wearing shoes or a bear with boxes on his paws. I.e. silly

Oh, Druids used to be able to wield Polearms, pass it on.
    (Actually true)