Poll: Do you think that 25% of your DPS as heals for Tank group is a relevant and useful utility?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Improved Vampiric Embrace - for raiding.

I agree that it is good, but in beta there have been some issues with Shadow priest threat. Even when I dont have imp. VE im still pulling aggro at times. I believe they are supposed to look into that and try to fix it. I was in tier 1 s5 pvp gear and the tank was a warrior tank.

Re: Improved Vampiric Embrace - for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima
    I agree that it is good, but in beta there have been some issues with Shadow priest threat. Even when I dont have imp. VE im still pulling aggro at times. I believe they are supposed to look into that and try to fix it. I was in tier 1 s5 pvp gear and the tank was a warrior tank.
    Hell, starting Kara without Imp VE I could still pull threat on some tanks. On really good tanks it wasn't an issue, on bad tanks it was expensive.

What it comes down to is knowing your TPS ability vs. your tanks TPS ability. If you've been doing raids/5 mans/heroics with a tank that produces barely enough threat to be above you without VE, then don't take it. If your tanks is good and his generation 150-200% of your threat consistently then by all means get imp VE. Same thing goes for Shadow Affinity, good tanks require less points than less than stellar tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.