Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What 3 Glyphs are you looking at?

What is a glyph? Well realy id like to find out when the came comes out not realy following things too closly its nice to have a new expansion to play when its relesed not just lvl up the all old alredy min/maxed content So have no idea what glyphs to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by yiptastic
    since I switch spec all the time, I'll probably use:

as prot:
    judgement, consecration and vengence.
    (BoS will be on me all the time for sure, 3% dmg reduction + mana regen. legit enough for me to use all time as a tank)

as ret:
    SoC, CS, judgement

as holy:
    HoL, FoL, SoL

you know that glyphs can't be changed ? if you put a new one in the old one gets destroyed. you don't want to buy new glyphs everytime you respec

A respec is 50g. On beta servers I bought a bunch of glyphs for 5-15g. We cannot exactly know how much it will cost at the beginning of inscription, nor later, but changing a few of your glyphs everytime you respec doesn't seem THAT pricy compared to the talent reset expense.

And as for me, mostly PvE ret pally, I'll prolly go for Judgement (a must have), SoC (to try out), and CS. Consecration if SoC isn't that good.

Vengeance, Judgement, and Avenger's Shield for prot. The Spiritual Attunement one is fairly worthless, the 2 piece tier 6 set bonus gives an extra 1% and it hasn't ever made a difference. I'm either getting hit for a lot and getting enough heals to keep me at full mana, or not getting hit for much/avoiding alot and not getting anything out of the ability at all. You need to take damage to get a heal for it to be worth it and with the change to Blessing of Sanctuary mana's not even close to an issue. Consecration one might not be terrible but would depend on your rotation and CDs etc. As far as Vengeance I'm still debating mostly because of the change with it being an 100% proc rate you can keep 5 stacks up and switch to righteousness or martyr/blood and back to vengeance before the stacks wear off for a lot more threat, so having 10 more exp for a shot period of time is kinda meh.

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty
    you know that glyphs can't be changed ? if you put a new one in the old one gets destroyed. you don't want to buy new glyphs everytime you respec

I know, and it doesn't stop me from destroying old ones everytime I respect. The real problem is the price on AH, but someone already said it's gonna be around 10-15G, I don't see a major problem with it. (that's probably a bit less than 1 daily quest reward at 80)

basically, if I can manage to enchant & gem all 3 sets of my gear, you don't have to worry much about that. :P one thing I like about WoTLK instances is that the raid instances will come with 10-25 man version. So, you are gonna see me farm all those weekly + heroic runs after raids.

my friends like my tanking style, cos I'm reckless. :P the best way for my healer to heal smoothly is to blind fold me IRL. If I have mana and my healer buddy has 40% mana, I'm gonna pull a new set of mobs. I'll deliberately break sheeps. If it's 20 yards away and they are melee types, I'm gonna run over there with a pack of mobs on me and break it. I never bring melee dps with me btw, they are always mage and warlock.

If I run out of money, the guild will pay me to respec. :P