The 1 talent you would need to make Holy work (And fun!)

So I was thinking, what are the two biggest problems plaguing the holy paladin- AoE healing and fun (choice in what we do, as opposed to FOL/HL spam with the occasional sacred shield + holy shock). Well, let’s fix those two problems in one swipe, buffing an existing ability already in game.

Judgment of the Worthy 5 Talent Points, Rank 10 Deep Holy Tree

Increases the amount of Mana received by your judgment and Wisdom by 20/40/60/80/100%, and the amount of life received by your judgment of Light by 40/80/120/160/200%.

There, Holy Tree done. Making judgment of Light actually powerful, we would actually throw judging the current target into our healing rotation, and it would provide a kind of AoE heal as it would be healing whoever was beating on your target.

The buff to Judgment of Wisdom would just be added regeneration utility, for solo & easy fights. It would be a worthy 10th tier talent, something actually worth speccing for, isn’t complicated, changes our rotation, and gives us a unique form of AoE healing.

Thoughts? (And yeah, I’m gunna stop inventing talents soon, this will be my last one, hehe)
    Your signature is too big, please read the rules.
    It is not a paladin's quest to tank, to heal, or to dish out the damage.
    Instead, the paladin’s quest is to win, by the light, using any means possible.

Re: The 1 talent you would need to make Holy work (And fun!)

How much does light heal for now? I would also assume its still a chance on hit. I would think it would probably need more than 200% to be able to heal through the difficult aoe parts of most heroics.

Then again... your probably suggesting this not to do our healing for us, but rather to give us a little something to be a stop-gap until we can get our heals off?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Its procs about every hit, (I think the ICD is 4 seconds, so every other for fast hitting targets, 2/3 for casters , ect).

Right now it heals for about 200+, in wotlk it should go up to around 300ish. A 200% increase would be a 900 heal, approx every 4 seconds. While that sounds a bit low, here's what you have to remember- This is happening passively for 20 seconds (Allowing you to supplement its action with other heals), costs very low mana, and will effect every single player that is currently hitting the judged target. It isn't a auto circle of healing or anything- that would be far too OP- it would just allow a good ammount of Multi-healing, worth the GCD every 20 seconds (or every time the FF target switches), and able to effortlessly "top folks off".
    Your signature is too big, please read the rules.
    It is not a paladin's quest to tank, to heal, or to dish out the damage.
    Instead, the paladin’s quest is to win, by the light, using any means possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Endarius
    Its procs about every hit, (I think the ICD is 4 seconds, so every other for fast hitting targets, 2/3 for casters , ect).

Right now it heals for about 200+, in wotlk it should go up to around 300ish. A 200% increase would be a 900 heal, approx every 4 seconds. While that sounds a bit low, here's what you have to remember- This is happening passively for 20 seconds (Allowing you to supplement its action with other heals), costs very low mana, and will effect every single player that is currently hitting the judged target. It isn't a auto circle of healing or anything- that would be far too OP- it would just allow a good ammount of Multi-healing, worth the GCD every 20 seconds (or every time the FF target switches), and able to effortlessly "top folks off".
    JoL doesn't affect casters... IF the talent also allowed Light to proc off of ranged/spell attacks it would be very nice.
    Dwarves are BURLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Endarius

Sounds pretty good to me then Id suppose.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

lol, i've been testing PTR for a while now and this whole "we have mana issues" thing is retarded. I can go forever and I mean that as long as judge when the cooldown is up (260 mana right there each time i judge) and i seriously have no issues. I've tested quite a lot too in RAID situations and i'm currently doing 1300HPS ON AVERAGE with 0 mana problems.

I 2 healed Hex Lord with a druid and that's a really tough combo for that fight and still I ended the fight with 85% mana. I outhealed the druid x2. I tried to go oom and couldn't. Seriously, you don't have to worry about mana I assure you. Go test out RAID situations on PTR and then tell me you have mana problems. I am in Full T6 + some sunwell gear

This is a good idea but not really needed imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudfoot
    JoL doesn't affect casters... IF the talent also allowed Light to proc off of ranged/spell attacks it would be very nice.
    I agree.

And as a Tier 10 talent, completely justified for the added effect to ranged attacks as well.

15+ Year Old Account

First off they had the talent build right before they changed BoL, moved sheath and nerfed infusion.

BoL as an AOE would have helped in AOE healing sittuations
    Sheath with a HoT on a Crit heal was golden and self regulated by RNG and the CD on Divine favor
    Infusion of Light Gave holy a reasonable shot at 2's and 3's while not being OP.

That is all gone and druids got another buff to their healing.

Now they have to use the HL glyph to get any AOE (only a 5 yrd radius), Without an instant cast HL from a shock crit, HL will still have a cast time which is subject to curse of tongues and mind numbing poisons.

Holy paladin are right back where they were pre BC. Thanks a lot GC.
    Be Nice to America or we will bring Democracy to your country.