Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blue states ret is overpowered

Retribution paladins

Blue post -
    "I can't imagine too many people think that DKs (Unholy I presume) and Ret Pallys are balanced. We won't leave things like that."

All i can say is this. All you retridins that said "Ret is fine, l2p or l2kite, nub", i have something to say back to you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

So yeah, retri is finally officially acknowledged as op, and if you play retri and thought it was fine guess you just have to L2P.

Thnx ;D

Re: Blue states ret is overpowered

Rather than go through a long, witty, engaging and surely brilliant post proclaiming how much you fail, I decided to get right to the point.

You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Rather than go through a long, witty, engaging and surely brilliant post proclaiming how much you fail, I decided to get right to the point.

You are an idiot.
    QFT

Deleted

Is it a plane? Is it a bird? No! It's... Dsswoosh!
    Trolling since being born!

On-topic: What the person above me said, though we all knew that all along.

Oh, as if everyone but Retadins didn't see this coming

Ohhh, Retadins, your tears a like sugar to me. Yesss, Yeessssss.

Even when they nerf us it will be based off 80 content. So, I'm not worried.

PTR duelnoobs will of course have no idea what this means, though.

Well retardins have been in state of ignorance lately but it we all knew how it was going to end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzight
    this rogue post is like sugar candy for me QQ moar rogues
    Actually, Paladins aren't hard to handle as it is. But, of course, every Rogue and their mother are going to spec Lolpvpmutilate to do mad phat burst damage and get their ass handed to them by any plate wearing class. I mean, it's not like a Rogue's best weapon is it's stuns. Good thing there are no stuns in Sub ;D And Dismantle is totally useless against a 2 handed weapon. Lololol.

I just find it funny how Retadin's get so prideful from being overpowered in the beta. It's amazing how much hot air can fit in that head of yours.

it must be irony!!!

as i see more people telling that retri palas are OP lets say more than half of wow community.

i started to laugh allthough if it would be serious i wouldnt be happy

its the same story like it was in BC testing rets got nerfed and wen people hitted lvl 70 we got the things back again sens it were to much of a nerf, so im not worried at all.

This is like, the second or third blue stating ret is overpowered. Read much?

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    Retribution paladins

Blue post -
    "I can't imagine too many people think that DKs (Unholy I presume) and Ret Pallys are balanced. We won't leave things like that."

All i can say is this. All you retridins that said "Ret is fine, l2p or l2kite, nub", i have something to say back to you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

So yeah, retri is finally officially acknowledged as op, and if you play retri and thought it was fine guess you just have to L2P.

Thnx ;D
    Unlike douchebags like you, Blues talking about lvl80 content, not about lvl70 PTR. So "l2p or l2kite, nub" because your ass is going to be spanked again and again...

PTR - Not live, not beta.
    Beta - Not live, not finished.

Anything else is moot.

Now there's a blue post saying "retribution is not balanced", and all the anti-retribution babies are laughing hard, because they think retribution will once again be nerfed to the ground.

Truth is, no one knows what this statement actually means.

I'm personally leaning towards nerf myself, but if you people think Blizzard will let retribution continue be the laughing stock of the wow community, I'd say you're in for a bitter surprise.

It's highly likely that the "OP" paladin that owned you will continue owning you.
    Why? Because ownage that creates crying of that magnitude simply just can't be from overpowerdness alone...I bet some sucking on your behalf is part of it too. And if you suck, well....you'll still get owned.

You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    PTR - Not live, not beta.
    Beta - Not live, not finished.

Anything else is moot.

Now there's a blue post saying "retribution is not balanced", and all the anti-retribution babies are laughing hard, because they think retribution will once again be nerfed to the ground.

Truth is, no one knows what this statement actually means.

I'm personally leaning towards nerf myself, but if you people think Blizzard will let retribution continue be the laughing stock of the wow community, I'd say you're in for a bitter surprise.

It's highly likely that the "OP" paladin that owned you will continue owning you.
    Why? Because ownage that creates crying of that magnitude simply just can't be from overpowerdness alone...I bet some sucking on your behalf is part of it too. And if you suck, well....you'll still get owned.

this comes also in my awesome post book

You are an idiot.
    My name is Kare, and I approve this message.

(In all serious though, I did lol at Moar Pew Pew's response!) ;D

Imo the post was made at the wrong time, in the last patches retri is ok, some builds ago was out of control.

kriS411

No, Retri still isn't ok and will be adjusted - sorry to burst your bubble...

My ret pally on live is already pretty nasty (Full s4 sans shoulders which are s3). I am almost always topping bg's by large margins and have had a succesful 3's team as ret. I played around with 2v2 ret on live and honestly the only thing that was stopping me from doing better was the mana limitations. If they don't nerf JOTW (which is not likely) then I am still going to own nubs like dsswoosh. In addition if they leave sheathe and divine storm alone (even if they lower its coefficient) then I will still destroy. I think its possible they may leave the dmg alone but make the bubble not allow and offensive abilities to be used, or increase the cd or duration of hoj(which would screw holy pallys so not likely...I hope) I wouldn't rule out them also changing hammer of wrath back to under 20%. I really dont see them being able to do much more as far as nerfing the dmg coefficients.

On ptr/beta ret pal are like warlock: noobs and not skilled player with semi gear can do a decent dmg and kick some ass. On live and since BC, ret are good but only when they are played by someone that know his class. So yes all ret pal kick ass on ptr and beta but if blizz does some nerf, ret will continue to beat lots of idiot that think that they all are op. : The seal and judgement changes are awesome. And..I dont remember what i wanted to say after :-\ Anyway I just lol at people that continue to cry after ret pallies cauz actually i don't think they are ''OP''. I can beat them with my mage and my hunt. And I saw lot of people beatin them too. So yes L2P or L2kite if u cry about ret. And I think its ok if blizz makes some others changes but you wont stop to cry against ret. Maybe people will have a surprise wuth DK too =)