Bartender4 & Button Facade Help

In an effort to get my prefect UI I've been trying to get a black border around my minimap and buttons. Apparently this is done using Bartender4 and Button Facade.

Now, the problem I'm having is that neither of these addons work for me. I downloaded them both via the AceUpdater and even when I turn off every other addon (load out of date addons is enabled) neither of them load. They're not listed on FuBar and /commands aren't giving me anything either.

Any help would be realy appreciated so I can finnaly finish my UI before the expansion hits.

Re: Bartender4 & Button Facade Help

Not sure what to tell you but.. the ace updater is working for very little people.
    It may not be installing all the information due to the way it downloads files has changed.
    Just use the Curse client. ;]

And then the expansion hits and half of the addons you use are unuseable. I'd wait till the expansion hits before I fix my GUI.

Managed to get Button Facade loading (used Curse) but Bartender 4 still appears not to be loading (I still have the default hotbars). Anyone know where to get a working vesion?

Also when I try to use eePanels to make the border around my map (copied the WTF files from Caiths UI) the panels go ontop of the map how do I get it to go behind? (I'm using simple minimap) and how do I copy a panel?

Again thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Vasir
    Managed to get Button Facade loading (used Curse) but Bartender 4 still appears not to be loading (I still have the default hotbars). Anyone know where to get a working vesion?
    You should be able to get a working PTR/beta version of BT4 here (down for maintenance as I post this):

http://github.com/Nevcairiel/bartender4/tree/wrath

Also when I try to use eePanels to make the border around my map (copied the WTF files from Caiths UI) the panels go ontop of the map how do I get it to go behind? (I'm using simple minimap) and how do I copy a panel?

Again thanks for the help
    Not sure about copying a panel, but you could try using the minimaps "strata" control to bring it above the panel and BT bars, or use the "level" control under "panel settings" on the eepanel to put it below the map.

<edit> There is a copy facility under the same "panel settings" menu, but it only copies one particular attribute at a time it seems (I'm using the original eepanels, as 2 is bugged for me on beta).