Poll: Would you mind if enhancement gained a bit more 2hander attention?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Would you mind if enhancement added a bit more 2hander focus along side d/w?

Wouldn't it be cool if Enhancement could fight better with 2hander,,,

I mean come on, Thrall fights with a 2hander both in WC3 and WoW.

Why not the Shaman class as well.

I am not suggesting to get rid of Dual Wielding, but just to energize on adding 2hander buffs to the tree to go along side the D/Wing talents.

Some other classes have muti-gameplay mechanics in single trees, so I figured Shaman could to.

8) ;D :-X :-X :-X
    :-* Kisses
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Re: Would you mind if enhancement added a bit more 2hander focus along side d/w?

I wish

Re: Would you mind if enhancement added a bit more 2hander focus along side d/w?

Not really,

They did soo little with it before, the 2handed burst dps lead to the shaman class getting nothing but nerfs whole enhance tree for 2 years, cause there was a possblity you could WTFPWN some guy if you got to hit him.

dual wield is just better dps.

I'd enjoy it.

nice idea imo, but seems they've balanced everything from a 2X one hander pov, so sliding 2handers into the tree seems very unlikely.

id enjoy it, shame it wont happen any time soon (imho )
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

Only really viable use it has seems to me is if you have tons of expertise and you're trying to go all out burst damage in pvp
    I remember having a lot of fun with World Breaker doing immense crits over and over.

I did past few days ago a post talking about that and, imho, 2H rocks a lot!

2H forever ...

Theres quite a few shammies running around with 2hd's doing PvP for big WF crits x2 4k crits ftw

Will it be viable for PVE and sustained dps? no but its fun as heck for PVP in battlegrounds and i spect the expansion to make it even more fun to 2hd and wackamole

I'm definitely all for it. It's a damn shame that a weapon like Gorehowl is - for the most part - just an RPers costume weapon when weilded by a shaman. A big two handed axe *should* command respect on the battlefield.

I am partial to dual weilding for maximum sustained DPS for raiding, but boy it sure was a hell of a good time to knock the snot out of some pinkie in the Battlegrounds. /sigh

Why would gorehowl be a costume weapon for a shaman? It was wielded by Hellscream, who was a warrior no? O_o

Grom Hellscream was a blademaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    Would be a good idea alright - Don't see why it's here and not on the Suggestion forum tho :-\
    Ban from Beta Forums, and Feedback in beta is bugged
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by drakkan
    Why would gorehowl be a costume weapon for a shaman? It was wielded by Hellscream, who was a warrior no? O_o
    Blade Master

closer to Rogue
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

I'm a dual-wielding shaman fan so I don't really would like it remove, like many other shamans. If you want you could make shamans choose between 2-H and DW talent, but removing DW isn't fair in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Wouldn't it be cool if Enhancement could fight better with 2hander,,,

I mean come on, Thrall fights with a 2hander both in WC3 and WoW.

Why not the Shaman class as well.

I am not suggesting to get rid of Dual Wielding, but just to energize on adding 2hander buffs to the tree to go along side the D/Wing talents.

Some other classes have muti-gameplay mechanics in single trees, so I figured Shaman could to.

i pvp TBC with 2hand weps and up till sunwell patch i was having alot of fun with all the ZongWF pwnaged i did, hope in WoTLK remains the same or likewise dunno...

8) ;D :-X :-X :-X
    :-* Kisses

I don't mind all the focus on dual wielding... it helps compensate for the rogue I never leveled :'(
    Say no to racism, say no to blizzard!!!

I've always loved 2hs. Blizzard went and gave us talent free usage of 2handers and not 1 Tree/spec really uses it lol. So...yeah id love for them to bring back 2h as a reliable weapon choice.

15+ Year Old Account

Hey Blizz, Balance us around Dual Wielding , 2 handers, and spell damage.. oh and could you still make use balanced in PvE and PvP while your at it?

yeah.. no..