Thread: sheath of light

sheath of light

the viable talent specs for a pvp healadin arent bad to be honest, the talents are only put into the wrong tiers.

one talent that caught my attention - sheath of light, with the tooltip: Increases your spell power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your attack power and your critical healing spells heal the target for 20/40/60% of the healed amount over 12 seconds.

this talent might be the answer to all the paladins' grievances out there, pity it has been moved from the 3rd / 4th (i cant remember) tier to the 9th tier, pretty unreachable if you wanna hybrid spec holy/ret.

with constant hots on your target with the high chance of paladins' chance to crit with a heal, there'd definitely be much less pressure on the healadin as you dont need to keep los almost 100% of the time and be open to cc's etc. plus there is a much, much higher chance for your teamate to survive if a sheath of light heal-over-time proc is on him while you're in a cc-lockdown.

all in all, good talent made but put in wrong tier. imo have it higher in the ret tree again or somewhere deep into the holy tree. profit. petition to bliz!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: sheath of light

Quote Originally Posted by tatty
    the viable talent specs for a pvp healadin arent bad to be honest, the talents are only put into the wrong tiers.

one talent that caught my attention - sheath of light, with the tooltip: Increases your spell power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your attack power and your critical healing spells heal the target for 20/40/60% of the healed amount over 12 seconds.

this talent might be the answer to all the paladins' grievances out there, pity it has been moved from the 3rd / 4th (i cant remember) tier to the 9th tier, pretty unreachable if you wanna hybrid spec holy/ret.

with constant hots on your target with the high chance of paladins' chance to crit with a heal, there'd definitely be much less pressure on the healadin as you dont need to keep los almost 100% of the time and be open to cc's etc. plus there is a much, much higher chance for your teamate to survive if a sheath of light heal-over-time proc is on him while you're in a cc-lockdown.

all in all, good talent made but put in wrong tier. imo have it higher in the ret tree again or somewhere deep into the holy tree. profit. petition to bliz!
    That is not happening ever. Save your breath and fingers the hassel.

It was in a spot that made it impossible to get beacon of light, and when people were still getting it on Beta, they realized they had to drop it down to where touched by the light was in Prot, because they are the equivilent talents for the two different builds.

Re: sheath of light

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    Petitions are bad and unwanted.
    Not to sound mean or anything Sykk, but your avatar makes me want to stab that guy in the eye... :-\ He is disturbing...