Thread: Gender changes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Gender changes

Quote Originally Posted by Chastise

are you F@^#ing retarded...you get your morals from wow...here are some other ones...

by your standards anything in wow could lead to moral issues like:

killing people because they are different race/faction from you

being rewarded by going into the hometown of these people you dont like and killing their leader - where is the QQ on this one??

Also in regards to the DK many have problem with:

- The quest where I am forced to murder civilians who don't fight back.
    - The quest where I am forced to torture people to extract information.
    - The quest where I am forced to murder my unarmed friend.

if you decide to get your morals from wow then you have a lot more to worry about that race changing and sex changing...with the overhaul they did to racials it might be to soem peoples benefit to change - hardcore players want to max out their performance and racials is often one way to do it...

please grow up and dont pretend this is something that will affect the youth of the world of warcraft...be a better parent if you feel the game is that detrimental to your childs moral compass...
    first off here take this = 0 thats a chill pill ok
    now wow does already teach ppl bad qualitys & no i dont mean killing etc i,m talking being selfish & greedy etc you cannot deny these points
    & if you read my post it was in jest ok thats humor/laughing/jokes/banter ok get it now?
    now you know nothing of the daily mail & the hatred they have on videogames as a whole all i was saying that IF the gender changes were to go live
    DO not be surprised if it did end up in the daily mail
    also you put some questions like ---
    killing people because they are different race/faction from you- already been done in history many times prime example nazis & jews & yes this kind of killing does still exist in some remote corners of the world/china etc
    i myself do not have a problem with wow i love it
    i was just saying it could happen

Quote Originally Posted by skyclops
    first off here take this = 0 thats a chill pill ok
    now wow does already teach ppl bad qualitys & no i dont mean killing etc i,m talking being selfish & greedy etc you cannot deny these points
    & if you read my post it was in jest ok thats humor/laughing/jokes/banter ok get it now?
    now you know nothing of the daily mail & the hatred they have on videogames as a whole all i was saying that IF the gender changes were to go live
    DO not be surprised if it did end up in the daily mail
    also you put some questions like ---
    killing people because they are different race/faction from you- already been done in history many times prime example nazis & jews & yes this kind of killing does still exist in some remote corners of the world/china etc
    i myself do not have a problem with wow i love it
    i was just saying it could happen
    News Headline:
    China declares war over video game. World war to pursue.

Everyone should roll a dwarf. That way they can be a little from column A and a little from column B.

i'm sure blizzard would gladly take 10 bucks to change

sex 2
    face 5
    hair 3
    skincolor 6
    horns 4

to

sex 1
    face 5
    hair 3
    skincolor 6