Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: patch 3.2: unknown raid instance

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

So, are there any (possible) raid instances that I can not think of right now, which are/could be located in Outland?
    Only one. Deathwings lair:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Imageraenor_map.jpg

Look east of the dark portal.

edit: i was just reading up about deathwing and found this:
    # Grim Batol; which "...has the distinction of being the last place that the evil black dragon Deathwing was spotted. I do not believe that he is dead - perhaps the red dragons have taken him captive?".[9]
    Grim Batol with deathwing being the final boss? yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by SemtexJack
    Only one. Deathwings lair:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Imageraenor_map.jpg

Look east of the dark portal.
    there are many possibilitys for deathwings lair , hyjal entrance etc.

Deleted

Very well, then my money is on an Outland raid instance.
    Just because I like to go against the mass in things like these

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I, as many others, would really like Grim batol to come. I currently play on the Grim batol EU server (weee lol), but thats not the reason.

Anyway, http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=12998.0

Quote Originally Posted by Billo-Exx
    i think this portal was originally for the housing system , correct me if i am wrong ;/
    you are wrong.. thats the way to the stormwind vault. http://www.wowwiki.com/Stormwind_Vault
    It's just a game.

Don't get your hopes to high for Uldum.
    I am _QUITE_ sure that this will either be an Azjol-Nerub raid instance (It's an insane big place, about the size of 2/3 zones if I am right).
    Another thing it could be: A raid instance involving the Forsaken aka the group of Putress. Would fit very good in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaver
    Don't get your hopes to high for Uldum.
    I am _QUITE_ sure that this will either be an Azjol-Nerub raid instance (It's an insane big place, about the size of 2/3 zones if I am right).
    Another thing it could be: A raid instance involving the Forsaken aka the group of Putress. Would fit very good in it.
    I'm guessing a Heroic Karazhan.... Kara is serious business. ;-)

I agree, something with more Foresaken background/lore.

I'll go with some thing in Northrend:

-Azjol-Nerub with Faceless ones and Old God
    -Zul'drak
    -Grizzly Hills with Old God also perhaps

And yes, I too would like to see Grim Batol but its unlikely.
    Bigger than Life.

ok first, the alliance kills Putress in the UC quest

i bet all my money that it will be Yogg-Saron under GRIZZLMAW

lore clearly states taht when the druids tried to ressurect another great tree after Telsdrassil failed, its roots breatched Yogg-Saron's lair(or prison since he was prisoned beneith Northrend by the Titans) and he corrupted the tree so the druids tore it down to prevent Yogg from corrupting the Night Elven race. the tree is now inhabited by Dire Furblogs corrupted by Yogg and in his lair he is with faceless ones. in lore, Anub'arak and still death knight Arthas were around Northrend they came across a Forgotten one (C'thun like dude) and Ursoc the bear God states that beneath grizzlmaw lies a monster with a thousand maws. it is very clear that Yogg is like C'thun and just as C'thun controls the Aqir in southern Kalimdor, Yogg could very well rule over the Aqir in Northrend (Aqir is like Qiraji, Faceless ones, Nerubians, Silithid ect).

When-not if- the Yogg saron raid comes out i bet it will either be underneath Azol-Nerub (lore stats his lair extends into dragonblight) or a new area underneath Grizzlmaw.

Yogg also is quite active in the Northrend, like he whispers to you in Howling Fjord, Grizzly hills. and he is very much stated in the Azol-Nerub instances.
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

My money would be on a troll 10 man type of thing. We had ZG, ZA added via 'content patches', so that has a high chance of it. Someone at blizzard likes trolls.

lol cuz Warcraft trolls are pretty much the only thing blizz made up on their own instead of takin stuff from D&D, Warhammer(not the online game cuz when people think of warhammer all they think of is the boring online game)

Trolls are blizz's pride and Joy, also tahts y blizz made them the first race to appear in Azeroth
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

There is a instance belowe icecrown im going to go with that
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

This may be a coincidence but Deathwing has been corrupted by the Old Gods and Yogg-Saron is the new god in the expansion, plus the Faceless Ones in Azjol-Nerub(Actually Ahn'Kahnet but it's all the same empire) server the Old Gods aswell.

So I really hope it's the Old God!!!
    Which only leaves the Old God in Tirisfal who's corrupting the Emerald Dream and the presumed Old God in Maelstrom.

EDIT: According to WoWwiki Yogg-Saron MAY be the end boss of Ulduar Raid. But I guess we can only find out when the raid is in the game.

I think most of the suggestions are just to obvious.

There are many references to Deathwing in tbc, especially around the netherwing areas.

I think any extra titan area again to obvious and I think anything involving the spider city again a little to obvious.

I think Blizzard will come out with a suprise corker which they will probably announce at Blizzcon, but here is my thoughts.

It will be a CoT raid, that will take us back to the time when the Titans first visited Azeroth and were fighting the old Gods. The raid instance will feature not only the old gods, but the creatures that inhabited Azeroth before they got here, along with many other things. Would be an excellent opportunity to introduce some new lore as think of all the things we could find that the Titans have hidden in the dark places of the world.

I think this would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation

There are many references to Deathwing in tbc, especially around the netherwing areas.

I think any extra titan area again to obvious and I think anything involving the spider city again a little to obvious.

I think Blizzard will come out with a suprise corker which they will probably announce at Blizzcon, but here is my thoughts.

It will be a CoT raid, that will take us back to the time when the Titans first visited Azeroth and were fighting the old Gods. The raid instance will feature not only the old gods, but the creatures that inhabited Azeroth before they got here, along with many other things. Would be an excellent opportunity to introduce some new lore as think of all the things we could find that the Titans have hidden in the dark places of the world.

I quite like this idea, if we go back in time to fight the old gods (T8?) then when we actually go to Yogg-Saron he can remmeber us imprisoning him. Would tie in quite nicley with the whispers you get whilst leveling.

It'll most likely be wherever Yogg-Saron is at

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    I already bet my Money on Yogg-Saron but it could well be Lady Sylvanas after betraying the horde and killing High Lord Bovharr, or however you spell him.
    Can you say epic fail?
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation

This would only work if you get aided by Saurfang:
    ...God of War II Conversation rip-off blablba...
    Female Titan: "...his own son"
    Saurfang: "His son??"
    "Saurfang: "No! I have no father"
    "If all of the Titans stand in my way! Than all the Titans must die! I stood in the shadows of the Titans for long enough!"

Ahh good ol' times!
    I really like your idea mate, but I still want an instance with Yogg-Saron

I am guessing that the instance under Icecrown is what they will add in 3.3. They have stated several times in the past that Arthas will be the Kil'Jaden of this expansion. If there are only 3 content patches then the next expansion is already close to being done. I'm hoping for Grim Batol but without Deathwing in it. It would give Blizzard more to work with if they have us go in to fight him and he escapes and leaves one of his flight there or if we just find information about where he is at in there. After that we could have an assault on his lair in a massive event like the Sunwell/AQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk

Then the horde, alliance and arthas get pewpewed by the forsaken. Since she is mentioned and she's the leader of the forsaken, I'd assume there'd be something wrong if she wasn't involved.
    You have been living under a rock haven't you