This should be the direction of the pvp Paladin

Ive been playing a Pally since release holy and ret. I also tried out the ptr enought to have a feel for what the changes are. First with holy some of the changes are good, reduced CD on holy shock, the judgement/haste buff, proc of instant heals is also needed. tbh I could really tell how well Its gonna work out. It seemed very hard to keep anything alive with the changes on ptr. @ 80 I fell this wont be the problem.

Now as for Ret, the damage buff is nice, very nice. Honestly its to much. now before you QQ about what im trying to say here please hear me out. I feel the pally class as a dps should be more about being hard to stop, like a juggernaught. We need more tools and not more burst. Repentance should have a silence on it, we need a fear reduction in prot or ret tree, not in holy. being kited by every class is still a major problem. I suggest a buff on melee to make us imune to slow effects, this could replace vindication which i feel is poor talent as it stands.

I would also like to see a cleanse talent or glyph to reduce to GCD on it instead of the mana cost.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&cn=Ryevin

Re: This should be the direction of the pvp Paladin

I dunno. As a holy warrior, I'd rather do damage than once again be a holy tank.... we've got a prot tree for that. I think being able to damage and finally being able to heal a bit without gimping your damage is a good fit for ret pallies. I'm not looking to shut out every spell or slow as well as classes like rogues, but I've now got other benefits. Being immune to slowing effects would be op. If we're always moving faster than others without being able to be slowed and using hof for snares, then no one would ever be able to get away from us. closing in on targets can be problematic at times, saying you want immunity is overboard.

Although I think most paladins of any spec would love to see a different buff to cleanse for arenas.