Just to get this out of the way, I know that there is a good chance none of these suggestions will be implemented, but it doesn't hurt to give reasonable suggestions and if even one of them makes it in, I'd be happy.

Aura Mastery
Increases the radius of your Auras to 40 yards. (1 rank)

I'm sure everyone's probably read this before, but this does seem like a filler talent to me. I don't see why it isn't baseline already - but if development is that set in not wanting to remove it, perhaps I could give a suggestion or two for improving it:
  • Increases the radius of your Auras to 50 yards.
    Explains itself really.
or
  • Maybe increase it to 2 or 3 ranks. Rank 1 would look like something like this: Increases the radius of your Auras to 35 yards. Increases healing done to all players affected by your Auras by 1%.
    Each rank would increase the yard radius by 5 and the healing part by 1%. I know people have complained a lot about removing this talent and just making it incorporated into Auras in the first place. Either of these changes would make it much more useful.

Pure of Heart
Reduces the duration of Curse and Disease Effects by 50%. (2 ranks)

Now, maybe it's just me, but it seems like the disease effect reduction is useless since paladins can just cleanse themselves. I would really like to see either:
  • Reduce the duration of Curse effects by 70%. (2 ranks)
    70% seemed good and reasonable to me. Anything over that seems like too much.
or
  • Reduce the duration of Curse and Bleed effects by 40%. (2 ranks)
    I would love to see this, even if it only reduced by 40%. I initially put 50% but after thinking about it, 40% seems more reasonable.

Light's Grace
Gives your Holy Light spell a 100% chance to reduce the cast time of your next Holy Light spell by 0.5 sec. This effect lasts 15 sec. (3 ranks)

With the new changes to downranking (it being almost useless except against things like Spell Reflect), Light's Grace is no longer as good as it was. Before, when downranking was more useful, you could pop a quick lower Holy Light to keep the Light's Grace buff up in case you needed it to cast it faster without as much of a hit in mana. Now it seems that you would have to cast a fully ranked Holy Light under 15 seconds apart to keep it up and at times, it's not necessary to cast Holy Light that much, but when you really need it you might not have Light's Grace up unless you keep casting Holy Light even when it's useless to do so.

What I'm saying is, it might need a little change. Here's a few (separate) suggestions that could be done with it:
  • Increase the buff to 30 seconds
    This would give more leeway for Holy Light casts to be more separated and thus, more useful.
  • Have Flash of Light give a chance (perhaps about 15 or 30% at 3 ranks) to refresh Light's Grace
    With this suggestion, you could cast Flash of Light to have a chance at keeping it up for when you really need it.
  • Lower 100% to 1 or 2 talent points needed
    Explains itself really. Leaves itself as it is, but gives the player another point or two to put in other lower-ranked Holy talents. This is actually my least desirable for Light's Grace, but it would absolutely be better than no change at all.

Blessed Life
All attacks against you have a 10% chance to cause half damage. (3 ranks)

This is an okay talent but it seems uneven to me. With the first point you spend in it, it gives you 4%. The subsequent two points only give you 3% each. Personally, I would like to see those points give just as much as the first for a total of 12%. I don't see why it isn't 12% already except maybe the "10 is a round number and looks prettier" factor.

Thanks for reading.