About Fel Armor? confused

When I check the skill list here on MMO its says:
    Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power by 100 plus additional spell power equal to 30% of your Spirit. In addition, you regain 2% of your maximum health every 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Warlock at any time. Lasts 30 min.
    28% of base mana, Instant cast

But werent they gonna remove the "pure" spell dmg bonus? so it would only be some HP regen and 30% dmg of ur spirit?

bit confused witch one is it? :S

I know I should prolly facepalm myself but would be nice to know if my 1400spell dmg gonna be reduced alot =(

Re: About Fel Armor? confused

Quote Originally Posted by Sathan
    Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power by 100 plus additional spell power equal to 30% of your Spirit. In addition, you regain 2% of your maximum health every 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Warlock at any time. Lasts 30 min.

But werent they gonna remove the "pure" spell dmg bonus? so it would only be some HP regen and 30% dmg of ur spirit?

I know I should prolly facepalm myself but would be nice to know if my 1400spell dmg gonna be reduced alot =(

todays patch =/= latest beta changes

beta currently has many differences from the patch that was released today.. just be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Sathan

They never said they were gonna remove the spell damage.

What they removed, and you would know this if you have any experience with warlocks, is the 20% bonus to healing received.

They moved it onto Demon Armor, and the 2% of max health/5 from Demon Armor got moved onto Fel Armor.

Hmm kk I thought Iv read it somewhere but not sure might have missed something.
    Oh prolly that they remove the healing increase and swaped that with the 30% spirit.
    Well thats a nite feture then. atleast in pve

Quote Originally Posted by Deamon
    What they removed, and you would know this if you have any experience with warlocks, is the 20% bonus to healing received.

They moved it onto Demon Armor, and the 2% of max health/5 from Demon Armor got moved onto Fel Armor.
    Yes that I knew.
    but I must have read it wrong or smt ty for clearing it out