Thread: Shapeshift proc

Shapeshift proc

Can we use mongoose now on patch 3.0 live? :v

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Shapeshift proc

Yes.

What about +weapon damage enchants? Do those work as well?

And I'm curious... enchants they don't make your glows glow now, do they?

15+ Year Old Account

I'd imagine maybe weapon damage enchants to weapons work now (as weapon damage ring enchants have now for a while), but I cannot confirm that.

And re-word your second question, idk what you said.

I assume his question is wether or not enchants make our paws glow, which I doubt very seriously and would be adamantly opposed to.

Koumaru

Just a friendly reminder that, while Mongoose is a slight dps boost for cat versus the ol' 35-agi enchant, it's an overall avoidance/mitigation downgrade for tanking in bear.

Put that purdy lightning crackle on your cat stick and enjoy, but think twice before you ditch the soft green glow on your Greatstaff and Pillar.

15+ Year Old Account

What he said. It is a threat buff, but bears aren't really having threat problems right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru
    Just a friendly reminder that, while Mongoose is a slight dps boost for cat versus the ol' 35-agi enchant, it's an overall avoidance/mitigation downgrade for tanking in bear.

Put that purdy lightning crackle on your cat stick and enjoy, but think twice before you ditch the soft green glow on your Greatstaff and Pillar.
    Not particularly a boost for cat. considering its a PPM mechanic the procrate is very low with 1.0s attacks. if you avrage the agi boost accross the expected uptime and the expected downtime it comes out closer to 30agi for cat. its a boost if it happens to proc right before you do a burst but if you dont have a full energy bar or berserk when it goes off it isnt any better than agi. for bear its probably going to have a higher uptime asumeing it still can proc off swipe, cant remember if it does or not though. still I'd probably stick with agi as I dont like uncontrolable burst as much.

Who is John Galt?

15+ Year Old Account

The simple fact that it is the same except for 1 or 2 instances where it is a boost (assuming everything is as you say it is), then Mongoose WOULD be an upgrade. Similarly, 101 does not equal 100 even if the difference is 1...

And also, take into account the haste buff, which would increase OOC procs, the fact that our attack speed would go even lower since we benefit a lot more from haste now, etc.

Mongoose is better.