Ret build- need clarification -

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...12322130201351

this build seems to not use Command as its primary dps seal. So in turn im not sure what seal would be used as primary dps seal , this build is being used by some top ret paly's and im curious as to why they arent using BoC in their builds and what they are opting for...

corruption
    righteousness
    BOL
    justice?

your take? .... thx !

Re: Ret build- need clarification -

Yeah, before all these changes Seal of Blood/Martyr was better for DPS than SoC. They changed a lot of coefficients, however, and I've not been back to EJ ret forums since then, so I'm not sure where things stand now. My guess is that blood/martyr is still better.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

That's absoutly the most retarded spec i've ever seen.. dont see the point in it at all...

I have no idea why you wouldn't want SoCom... My general leveling rotation involves getting a 5 stack Corruption, Judging, and just before judgement comes off CD, twist to SoCom, Stun, Judge...

My general leveling rotation
    This build I posted I saw from a few FULL brutal glads. They clearly know what they are doing hence why I am trying to dissect their build. This is NOT a leveling build this seems to be an end game PVP only ( maybe some PE) build.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalidin
    This build I posted I saw from a few FULL brutal glads. They clearly know what they are doing hence why I am trying to dissect their build. This is NOT a leveling build this seems to be an end game PVP only ( maybe some PE) build.
    You should.... just stop play wow and play an easier game - pokémon on gba for example,
    that specc is just retarded, PvP involves Seal Of Command, I repeat SEAL OF COMMAND.
    I'd take Stoicm, Guardian's Favor and Eye for an Eye aswell..

That build is superior for dmg output than anything else...except for some reason they didn't get Fanaticism.

The best overall killing spec is:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

By gaining 20% judgement crit you can almost bypass SoComm's stun req for insta crit. Also in Arena using SOMartyr/Blood will net more dmg than SoComm, especially in 2's.

On paper it looks like crap true...but atm everyone dies so fast alot of stuff isn't necessary. Trying to setup combo's for SoComm may not always happen. HoJ or Rep will get trinketed and you're left with only one insta crit with SoComm? Seems better to me to run with Blood/Martyr and just have a 20% base extra crit chance and not rely and getting a insta crit on a seal that for all other uses is sub-par.

E4E isn't that useful either considering how fast people die that extra 400-500 damage from E4E should have very little to do with the outcome of a fight.

Maybe I'm wrong...but it works very good for my pally and even though I have garbage gear (9.5k hp 1900ap 31% crit 120 resi) I'm easily able to handle most other ret's I run across...It's fun though against other Ret's because it basically ends up being whoever bubbles first loses lol.