Thread: Idea for RV

Idea for RV

Let crit judges proc the DoT and crit DS proc a slowing effect, therefore the crit won't over write the DoT since talented judge has an 8 second CD and the said the DoT would last about 6 sec.

Just a thought

Re: Idea for RV

bump

want some replies on this one.
    Some suggestions on what you think

Sounds pretty neat imo. My real problem in pvp and have been since I started playing is being a melee class and not having a snare. Even feral druids got a snare now (infected wounds) and I wouldn't mind one either.

Quote Originally Posted by M@ffer
    Leave it as it is. If this is nerfed the our 51pter wont be specced by any sane paladin
    leave it as dps loss if the DoT over writes the old one since you just crit twice in a row.
    No thank you.

Rather have two nice effects from the different abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladonious!!
    Let crit judges proc the DoT and crit DS proc a slowing effect, therefore the crit won't over write the DoT since talented judge has an 8 second CD and the said the DoT would last about 6 sec.

Just a thought
    Actually, that's a pretty interesting thought, I had one of my own on a related note that looked like this:

Divine Storm: Any targets critically hit by Divine Storm generate Divine Echo, causing an additional 10% damage after 2 seconds.
    Judgement: Standard DoT as currently planned (Named Righteous Vengeance)
    Crusader Strike: Grants a haste buff on crit (Called Zeal)

obviously all 3 would need toned down to make the cumulative effect of all 3 equivalent to the current crit damage talents.