Ret Paladin burst toned down, whats next?

Hello! I have notcied alot of people complaining about Ret's Burst Damage being toned down and I'd like to say, if it's tuned down to normal standards, as in not killing people in the 8 seconds of hammer of justice and being to instant heal yourself and bubbling all damage, what would you Like to do to help control the battle? What would you like as skills as a Ret paladin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Re: Ret Paladin burst toned down, whats next?

target's spells cost x% more mana on crus strike or judge or w/e for y seconds. battle through attrition as usual

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Deleted

Q: Ret paladin burst toned down, what's next?
    A: Everyone gets used to it and starts playing instead of whining. Atleast hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    Q: Ret paladin burst toned down, what's next?
    A: Everyone gets used to it and starts playing instead of whining. Atleast hopefully.
    A: Bubble gets removed, then seals and judgements, then OP Heals, and before you know it your left with a warrior that does nothing but white damage and has a useless mana bar. Then I'm sure they will complain about blessing of freedom being op'd or some junk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny1313
    A: Bubble gets removed, then seals and judgements, then OP Heals, and before you know it your left with a warrior that does nothing but white damage and has a useless mana bar. Then I'm sure they will complain about blessing of freedom being op'd or some junk like that.
    So basically what happened in TBC?

A: People realize that the ret pally trying to get to you to combo kill you in 8 seconds actually wasn't nearly as bad as the frost mage tossing 1sec cast time 4k frostbolts!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny1313

you suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by aneon
    and some asshole pally comes along and dispells ALL of us.
    GNAHAH. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
    A: People realize that the ret pally trying to get to you to combo kill you in 8 seconds actually wasn't nearly as bad as the frost mage tossing 1sec cast time 4k frostbolts!
    Since all my characters are cloth or leather and pve spec, i beg to differ. The frost mage poses no threat to my rogue anyway, CoS + KS = dead mage. Ret pallies can own any of my toons in under 5 seconds if they get a stun off, even when the pally only has S2 or sometimes even a few blues.

As for what Utal asked, I would like to see some better sustained dps moves for ret pallies, something along the lines of slice n dice for rogues. PvP-wise, their healing talent needs to be reduced at least a small amount, all critical damage needs to be reduced. And an 8-second stun is a bit much.
    Please note that I'm not QQing, ret pallies definately deserve to finally have some fun
    80 Rogue - Barristan of Spinebreaker (main)
    70 Warlock - Petyr of Spinebreaker
    70 Druid - Kathrisper of Spinebreaker

I'm sure your rogue usually doesn't have problems with mages...but I assure you...let them nerf pally's and people will be astounded at how much damage mages are doing.

Yesterday alone I was hit with a 4901dmg fireball and a 3976dmg frostbolt...wtf? I realize that both of those are charged up and yadda yadda. What people are forgetting is that both of those have a 30+yard range compared to melee range of ret's dmg.

In every BG I do it's the same three classes at the top:

Ret, Mage, Hunter.

Hunters just do amazing sustained damage and are incredibly hard to catch now. No one is crying because a hunter doesn't just target you and you're dead 4 secs later like Ret's are atm. Mages however DO kill people in 4 seconds...but people are so used to mages being hard to kill and killing them that they do not notice how FAST they got killed.

Mages used to do good because of CD management and timing. Now they do good because they can crit your face off from 36 yards away. If there is anything in the game atm that can destroy ret...it's mages.