To the ground baby!

TO THE GROUND BABY!

Really? I took shit for Pally raid tanking pre 2.3, I had to fight tooth and nail wearing Warrior gear to tank. I took lolret for a year when I started to PvP and occassionally PvE. I had 2 weeks of being OP and having people actually have to run away from us. Obviously lolret will still be lolret at 80. My Paladin has been the lesser choice for everything I've chosen to do in this game.

All I wanted was to not have to play with a Rogue or a Mage in 2v2. Maybe be viable in a healer/DPS comp. I'll love being Viper Stung and Mana Burned into oblivion again, not healing for fear of going OOM and not doing enough burst or having enough interrupts to dent a healer.

I was fine with the first wave of nerfs, our burst was pretty insane. But anyone who thinks these nerfs are called for just wants lolret to be lolret again.

Re: To the ground baby!

?

edit: oh... sorry didn't realise the new nerfs are out
    I guess I can still wait for my dk... and probably play prot

agree with alot of that, how ever even blizz said they might change it back to the way it was intended at lvl 80. but pretty much what happen is blizz gave in cause they dont have a backbone and dont want to upset the masses of morons out there that just QQ about everything. o well lvl 80 gets here we will see

LOL RET.......and i'm a freakin pally!
    Sorry