Thread: True Paladins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: True Paladins

lawl, ok Thogrim. I went to bed and i woke up to people taking this post seriously. That little post was just for FUN<<<------ F U N!!! Look at the date it was written, it is old school.

Re: True Paladins

Well this was not really serious reply. Or well it was not ment to be. Just wanted to make something clear, cause I m quite dissapointed to blizzards choise. And sorry I did not wathced date, and just saw tha there were post about this thing and taught that I would be good to try to make people think these "fackts". Cau this is just a game like anything else, and I see no reason foor people to dry for couple of changes... But in my point of view... I got only 1 70 lvl character and it's paladin and if blizzard spoill whole class again I m not really intrested of playing this game... Ofcourse this is nice game, cause it works and Blizzard got lots of money to make it better, but its not about money how good game is... Well see how they react to those aruments of all people who are dissapointed of paladin changes.