what about holydins

HOLYDINS, indeed

did blizzard forgot about holy paladins because retri was their main thing to fix?
    gave us shitspells im not using at all in pve so im basicly a 2-button healer, again
    using 1x beacon of light and 1x holy shock = more then 50% base mana?
    and i dont feel like putting on judgement of wisdom on a boss and start hitting him for a while.
    in high level raids i cant even do that cuz my healing target will prolly die.
    the only good thing i liked is sacred shield, so we have a good protection ability without a cooldown of 5minutes (3min if you specced it into prot) but still,

blizz should fix us

Re: what about..

Quote Originally Posted by Ithelis
    HOLYDINS, indeed

did blizzard forgot about holy paladins because retri was their main thing to fix?
    Please use title that people can understand come on...
    And yes, retri fix was more important than holy ability to solo. Next question ?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: what about holydins

Being someone who has played a holy paladin since pre-bc, I care.

While dual spec will help, our seals and judgements are our only source of reliable damage (aside from holy shock and consecration) ...

Personally, I think they should of lowered the AP coefficient to the seals but not the spell power one, I highly doubt you'll see retadins stacking spell damage gear at 80 especially with the new plate itemization.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Deleted

gave us shitspells im not using at all in pve so im basicly a 2-button healer, again
    First of all, base mana is not the same as the amount of mana you have when you have your gear up. Base mana is the amount of mana you have when you have absolutely no gear at all. Sure, they are still costly spells but they have gotten very handy. If you are using only FoL and HL then you are a truly sucky healer.

I find it absolutely brilliant to be able to cast Judgement of Light from 40 yards range on bosses so anyone hitting on the boss will get a slight amount of healing without me doing anything. During the last raid 13% of all my healing was done by Judgement of Light! That's a lot and you don't know how to play if you don't use it. Also every time there's AoE damage or large packs of trash I give the tank Bacon so I can heal anyone I wish and the tank always gets some too. The whole point is just learning when to use them and that's not hard.

I agree that Holy is still somewhat of a 2 button healer, however, I wouldnt say that we are lacking in a raid situation in terms of healing. Im playing on beta and have done every raid under the sun numerous times. I top healing nearly every fight and tend to not go oom... ever (which may change). If I have one complaint it would be beacon, I like the idea behind it but find it hard to keep track of (and if it runs out on tank and you are healing raid gg) and often unreliable when healing 2 tanks because if another healer tops off your target then your beacon doesnt get the heal.. which can be a killer on fights such as Patch in Naxx.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

HOLYDINS, indeed

and i dont feel like putting on judgement of wisdom on a boss and start hitting him for a while.
    in high level raids i cant even do that cuz my healing target will prolly die.
    the only good thing i liked is sacred shield, so we have a good protection ability without a cooldown of 5minutes (3min if you specced it into prot) but still,

blizz should fix us
    Blizzard have ignored Holydins this entire Xpac. Why? Because apparently they can be sure there will be a selection of healers taken so there is no need to change them radically, give them fun tools, cover their weaknesses, and so on.

EJL