Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Offer Compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthara
    Info Disproving the Ret nerf brings the class down to BC levels again. If after reading this, you still feel that way, do so knowing in the back of your minds, it a pure unmitigated lie. I can understand being nerfed is aggravating, but you are not posting that you wish they looked at it harder. Those that are sad that they gave you cool stuff and took it away are within your rights to be angry a little as long as you recognize it was broken. HOWEVER, most of you are just saying "The Class is now broken again and we are LOLRET". This post is for those people.

i htink this post sums up the nerf pretty well, or should i say lack of a nerf

Thanks for all of the numbers and links...sadly this thread has nothing to do with Ret.

They tried to nerf you guys to a "realistic" level and we (Holy & Prot) caught shrapnel.

I'm not trying to be carnivorous of my own class, but if you wanna see truly pathetisad dps roll Holy with 450 attk power and use a caster sword.

"Wow it's like i'm level 50 again! *Plink, Plink, Plink* Luckily all of my spells but Ret Aura and Shock use attk power as a mixed coefficient!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stoan
    And that compensation is?

Who wants to bet that is nothing.
    Shield of the fucking Righteous! Yeah my threat gen will be ok both before and after this nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop
    The nerf was intended for ret, not Prot and holy which also got effected.
    Read before you post.
    Well, thank ret.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mulinexman
    Well, thank ret.
    That's kinda ignorant What did ret do? Did they decide to buff their class too much? Did they fill forums with complaints about how OP they are? Nuh-uh. It was Blizzard doing the buffs and it was the other classes doing the complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by mulinexman
    Well, thank ret.
    (MestHoop here posting on a mate's account)
    I'm not ret, never was and never will be.
    Leveled and raided as prot and plan to stick at that
    Now gtfo to one of those ret whining threads