Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: The beautiful Boomkin DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Spots
    Above Shadow priests, but below the rest?

Yep thats exactly where we'll be. Given the skill and gear of the raid is equal. But it seems moonkins are exceptionally skilled.........
    Not according to this: http://code.google.com/p/simulationc...ort_80_General
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade
    Not according to this

No. Sorry. I think you'll find that DPS charts will be in a state of massive flux. Very boss dependent and hugely variant from guild to guild based on individual player skill.

As it should be.
    Which is a very good statement.

Although thats good dps , ur not godly or beautiful , the other classes with u suck hard , either ur rogues are way undergeared , or they dunno wtf happened in 3.0 and are still in hit gems and wrong rotations .

http://wowwebstats.com/ruuld6bkcs2a1?s=344751-368475

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nyraa
    Not according to thisWhich is a very good statement.
    In some way already applicable to pre-3.0 situation. Some fights allowed different classes to shine, and you had some people who had more trouble with their class than their fellow class comrades, but overall a ranking existed, mostly based on standard enrage timer fights involving least level of mobility. Will be the same in WotLK, just with 3 more classes entering the scene. Not at the beginning though, there will be adjustments, adaptations as well as post-release bugfixes/nerfs/buffs, but once the dust has settled for sure.
    I've been concerned about our scaling in general all the way through Beta, I've got a feeling that it won't be that great and that we will see the result of it one day.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade

Oh wait....switch the shadow priest with the shaman..........Above shaman, below the rest.....yeah, thats more like it no?

DPS charts will be in flux........well yes. But thats not how dps is reviewed. Devs repeatedly said they use Patchwerk as benchmark. Static fight..........

Deleted

VERY beautiful... Please also make druids the best melee class and the best healer... oh wait they are already very good at those.

*shakes head and rolls a hybrid for the addon*

My Boomkin still loses to Equally geared hunters by a good 10-15% margin. This is after min/maxing and making sure I'm getting my correct rotations and using the best spell for the situation.

Rogues are still top with our moonkin being 3rd behind the 2 rogues. ~2.2k dps for the rogues and 2k for the moonkin. Then it's the ret pallies, enhance shaman, hunters with mages and locks being at the bottom at the moment.

Admittedly our Moonkin is the most skilled player in the guild and the ret pally probably 2nd with the hunter after that. Our mages/locks kinda suck at the moment :S

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss
    VERY beautiful... Please also make druids the best melee class and the best healer... oh wait they are already very good at those.

Why wouldn't Blizzard make a class which is extremely strong in pvp and also in pve? Oh wait they already did, that's a rogue. Let's all reroll rogues, oh wait most already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss

Yes please do, by rolling a druid you'll lower the skill of the entire class. If you suck as hard at being a druid then you obviously do with you current main, you might just lower the druid class out of their OP status......

Sniff, I'll miss my moonkin dps on wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Dropsdruid
    Hi im moonkin 2

i make nearly 1k more dps then you and i'm currently running around in 3/8 t6 and some junk from ZA/BT/Badges (and 1 part of t5! \o/)

I wonder what your rotation is because ...well ... 1900 dps ... -_-;?
    Are you doing that DPS on these Bosses? I have hit 2600 DPS on Twins but unless you are doing the same fights you cannot compare the DPS and I would like to see your WWS. The fight mechanics play a big role in your DPS, you cannot compare the DPS of RoS to Twins or anything like that.