Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: JotW nerf has just been hotfixed in on Live

Quote Originally Posted by Senses
    I didn't think Blizzard would nerf our mana regen... this is so lame for blizzard to do bunch of coy jerks.
    This was because of PVP. Do you REALLY think that it is fair that you could burst better than any other class and then throw out a 7k heal that puts a HoT as good as a BT geared druid can throw on you if it crits?

This way you will run out of mana if you're going all out in PvP and just a little faster if you are healing as well.

Protip: You can't use Holy Light in PvP much anymore.

Also, at level 80 we will have Divine Plea which will restore 25% of our mana every 1 minute, this will help in PvE and PVP, you just need to learn to use it libreally, as well as pots in PVE, it didn't make any sense that we never had to worry about running OOM, even after 5 minutes of -spamming- Judgement, CS, DS, Concecration, Hammer of Wrath and Flash of Light I was only sitting around 70% mana while I was doing Ony. That's not right.

Gc already rolled back the 20% nerf to seal of blood so it will be unchanged, Command will still be nerfed 20% which is just a pvp nerf. To be honest if all your worried about is running oom in pve I would stop worrying. You won't be able to consecrate in your rotation anymore (I know it cuts our dps) and you will have to make sure and hit divine plea every minute but you wont have mana issues while raiding. PVP is another story. The BETA arenas I tested I was struggling. I spent large chunks of mana on cleansing diseases, poisons and slowing affects and found myself oom very quickly. It is hard to regen any mana via Jotw when your not close enough to judge anybody. These of course are only skirmishes and my partners are random people so it obviously would be better with vent and a good team mate who helped the comp out. I have not faced any priests, locks or hunters yet in arena to see how bad mana is with draining affects. Im sure this is why blizz hotfixed live so they can gather more useful data.

Quote Originally Posted by clownhair
    Gc already rolled back the 20% nerf to seal of blood so it will be unchanged, Command will still be nerfed 20% which is just a pvp nerf. To be honest if all your worried about is running oom in pve I would stop worrying. You won't be able to consecrate in your rotation anymore (I know it cuts our dps) and you will have to make sure and hit divine plea every minute but you wont have mana issues while raiding. PVP is another story. The BETA arenas I tested I was struggling. I spent large chunks of mana on cleansing diseases, poisons and slowing affects and found myself oom very quickly. It is hard to regen any mana via Jotw when your not close enough to judge anybody. These of course are only skirmishes and my partners are random people so it obviously would be better with vent and a good team mate who helped the comp out. I have not faced any priests, locks or hunters yet in arena to see how bad mana is with draining affects. Im sure this is why blizz hotfixed live so they can gather more useful data.
    Thx for the update Apericate it ! :P

Yup, they will balance the OOM and manaburn issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriell
    I really dont see them balancing the manaburn issues unless they increase Jotw. Having to chase down a target that is mana burning you, or kiting + viper sting'ing (hunter), a paladins mana wont last very long. What was are there around it, and dont say divine plea. again real players that wont last half its duration before being removed.
    Against real players i dont see divine plea lasting more than 2-3 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    And they're failing at backing up their point. HollyL has tried, and only come up with some numbers that are using aoe abilities AND leaving out many buffs that would increase mana regen.

In other words, the only thing we've seen so far is that retardins will run oom if they're in a raid filled with other bads. Oh noes.
    I'm sorry if I keep quoting you Tiger, your words feel like they've been ripped from my lips.