Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Class forum changes, Blue posts

Boubouille,

Could you update Blue Tracker to also check the new Achievement forum?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...13395583&sid=1

Imo, shamans could use a flamestrike like ability to cover as an AoE attack... only because Fire is an elemental that, although not shaman talent tree, is available for them to use.

Slippery slope is very slippery

They need to bring back the AOE shadow bolt volley back for Meta... Any reasons why they got rid of that? Demon form seems kinda, weak in its state, besides the increased health and dmg, only one great move, Immo, and then we have to cast everything again. ;D ;D
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

what i would like to know is why everytime i look around warlocks are getting a nerf in or downgrade and druid/rogue are getting more and more powerful locks was one of the top toons now we starting to just suck more and more.

p.s. im a very geared lock and im starting to see undergeared mages take me down or get me 3/4 the way dead what w/ that

Re: What Paladins Want
    Just say for sake of argument that anything remotely like Circle of Healing is off the table. Just pretend we said that it goes against the vision of the paladin class or whatever to ever AE heal (that's not true, but just roll with me here).

Now then, what is the one healing spell you would want added to your repetoire?

I think using spells that we already have is a great way to improve upon holy for paladins i.e. judgment of the pure and infusion of light.

I think this should continue when trying to create a better AE heal than what can be accomplished with the glyph of Holy Light and Flash of Light.

For example a talent that gave consecration an AE healing affect and dmg reduction to those who where standing in it.

Of course scaled to spell power, consecration could be a great benefit as a heal more than dmg for a holy pally.

Although beacon of light is a great talent i would not hesitate one second to sacrifice it for a Holy consecration.