You Still can use DS + FW cuz Blizzards employe cant code lol!

Ye you heard me i dont know if this works in beta or live but i works in PTR !!

So you get forbearance if you use FW ? and you can't take you DS right ?

So what if you use DS and then FW ??? IT works cuz you can always use FW even if you have forbearance...

Re: You Still can use DS + FW cuz Blizzards employe cant code lol!

probably dosn't stack ... your just wasting cd's

Deleted

It says "upcoming," ie. it has NOT been implemented yet. Good job mate.

it works stop f*cking trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Rajin
    it works stop f*cking trolling
    It. Does. Not. Work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Our eventual plan is to put Divine Shield on a shared 30 sec cooldown with Avenging Wrath. We also plan on changing Divine Shield's attack speed penalty (which isn't really much of a penalty) and have it apply to all damage done while the bubble is up.

Divine Protection would no longer have the attack penalty, but since Prot paladins typically talent out of that penalty, it won't have a big effect on tanking (though obviously that talent would need to do something slightly different).

All of this assumes that preventing AW from being used with DS actually makes the Ret tree a little more balanced. We'll need to monitor that a little bit longer first.

We are going to go ahead and change the mana drains to a percentage of mana so that Ret paladins don't lose so much larger a percentage of their mana than casters with 15K mana.
    all hail king frost strike

Also, the last time I checked, the game was played on Live, where GC said the nerf was going to... not PTR..

Also, he never said it was going to be on PTR, and that fixes were going on Live and Beta (before beta closed) never mentioned anything on PTR.

lol yes and all what GC says is the truth ? it was on PTR and buggy maybe they changed it but i think the bug is that if you are RET and have "Sanctified Warth" talent that will decrease AW for 60sec and the whole code dont work anymore.

Well maybe they fixed too so i dont know just check and post here.