Thread: Let them vent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Let them vent

Quote Originally Posted by nitan
    fuck'em? How about fuck you.
    Some peoples children should not be allowed to be on the internet...

As for the pallys venting, They can vent all they want. But they need to bear in mind that the community has just as much right to comment on their posts. Pally commented a lot when people were "venting" about them being overpowered.

Simple... If you don't want comments good or bad.
    DO NOT POST!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Let them vent

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeningsky
    lol with threads like these, it certainly attracts the most stupidest of the players. so i will adress all of the paladin haters of this thread at once: let them go at your classes with a constant stream of nerfs. let them outright lie to you. let them provide you with the very lovely "bait and switch", and when that happens, well, you might just find theres a little stereotypical paladin in each of you. the problem with most games is that most of the people that play them are so immature they seem to have just come out the womb, so its easy for them to sit back and watch a class that they dont play get nerfed as theirs is still "working as intended" and when the class that is getting nerfed speaks out against it they are attacked by other classes that were getting pwn'd previously by that class. then if one of the other classes get a minor nerf, they turn into the little "crybabies" they were just calling the nerfed class.

and see, paladins can still own, i just own'd all of you. now if you'll excuse me /cast Divine Shield /cast Hearthstone.
    Well as they will buffing warlocks because they just plan sucked after 3.02. But there was very few qq forms about it.