Whats the nerf point for no more QQ towards Ret Pally

We got buffed for WoTLK, and people QQ over Ret.

Then Blizzard nerfs Ret, and people continue to QQ about Ret.

So I ask
    How do you envision Ret should be so you can stop QQing about them?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Re: Whats the nerf point for no more QQ towards Ret Pally

the reason the real QQ'ing happens is because blizzard released a version of Ret paladin they thought was right--therefore the people playing the Ret were also under the impression that this is how Ret would play. Nerfs also make people unhappy no matter the degree. If Blizzard had released a Ret paladin WITH the current and soon to be nerfs at the time of the large patch, no one would know the difference, thus less, if any, crying.

The blame is all on how Blizzard handled the Ret situation with its initial release, not the magnitude of the nerfs (though thats another topic of discussion).

We will cry until ret is broken again HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG MBA RET CRITS ME 4 OVER 9000 in 1 SEK NERF RET

Quote Originally Posted by SeifX
    the reason the real QQ'ing happens is because blizzard released a version of Ret paladin they thought was right--therefore the people playing the Ret were also under the impression that this is how Ret would play. Nerfs also make people unhappy no matter the degree. If Blizzard had released a Ret paladin WITH the current and soon to be nerfs at the time of the large patch, no one would know the difference, thus less, if any, crying.

The blame is all on how Blizzard handled the Ret situation with its initial release, not the magnitude of the nerfs (though thats another topic of discussion).
    This. It was very poorly handled. They should have done these changes in beta before Echoes of Doom. It's superlame when you hotfix both live and beta at the same time, makes you wonder why they even beta test it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    We got buffed for WoTLK, and people QQ over Ret.

Then Blizzard nerfs Ret, and people continue to QQ about Ret.

So I ask
    How do you envision Ret should be so you can stop QQing about them?
    The will no stop QQing until they make us LOLRET again.

TO THE GROUND BABY!!!
    I want pandaren females to kick ass. http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8

I think everyone will stop QQing when Blizzard have nerfed ret as much as they feel they need to. According to alot of ret Paladins, that is to the point where they are completely useless and serve no function in the game except to make other classes feel superior. While alot of other classes may dismiss this as idle Pally whining, I for one agree and have seen the signs of this coming for a long time! I'm not sure if anyone else has really noticed this, but Blizz has been testing out their final design for Paladins and have actually had a tester version implemented in live for a while now.

That's right, Topper McNabb is Paladin 3.0! He's useless, he's a whiner, he has no armor (all the Warriors and Death Knights get it first since they can actually contribute something to the gameworld) and he serves no real purpose other than making you feel better about yourself! Blizz will try and deny it until they've gotten their filthy hands on your money for the expansion, but anyone with any sense knows that this is the final result. They obviously hate you!

Hahaha. Post of the year, Mothhive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    I think everyone will stop QQing when Blizzard have nerfed ret as much as they feel they need to. According to alot of ret Paladins, that is to the point where they are completely useless and serve no function in the game except to make other classes feel superior. While alot of other classes may dismiss this as idle Pally whining, I for one agree and have seen the signs of this coming for a long time! I'm not sure if anyone else has really noticed this, but Blizz has been testing out their final design for Paladins and have actually had a tester version implemented in live for a while now.

That's right, Topper McNabb is Paladin 3.0! He's useless, he's a whiner, he has no armor (all the Warriors and Death Knights get it first since they can actually contribute something to the gameworld) and he serves no real purpose other than making you feel better about yourself! Blizz will try and deny it until they've gotten their filthy hands on your money for the expansion, but anyone with any sense knows that this is the final result. They obviously hate you!
    LOL

TO THE GROUND BABY
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

About the same point when these threads stop respawning copies of themselves. Whoops blizz is trying to balance everyone for 80 and not everyone balanced out. Take ret down a notch..... BAM x99999999 OMG THE HATE FOR RET PALLYS!!! Now we are all equal with everyone eles?! No more instant rediculas burst?! Its been converted to sustained damage over time?! Our smash 1 guy then move to the next then to the next then to the next and never worrying about mana got kicked back a notch cause we were giving more mana back then a shadow priest?! OOO NOOOSSS!!!! srsly, my heart, it bleeds for you. And yes I play a pally, prot ftw.

I am too old to argue with trolls on the internet, but dammit I can't help myself some days

My problem I have with the Nerf and the QQ is

the fact that Ret has it's Damage tools. Everything we have now is the only thing we will have in combat at 80. Other classes on the other hand get new Abilities that function for their class.

Shaman for example get a CC (Hex)

Mages get Mirror Image

so on so on.

Ret gets (Nothing useful) All of our new spells fit Holy and Protection.
    ---------------

Also with Blizzard nerfing our Burst Damage, we stand a even slimmer chance then we did in TBC to kill healers. Blizzard keeps nerfing our Damage but wont Buff our Utility and Defense.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?