Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can we get a Paladin nerf tracker??

This can be implemented in game much in the same way as espn has its game tracker for college and nfl football games.

this also should include stats like which class is QQing the most about paladins and the associated nerf incoming. For example 80% of rogues are QQing about Divine Storm, Divine Storm has its damage reduced by an additional 20%, or all classes have QQed about Divine Shield, Divine Shield forbearance has been increased to 24 hours.

Ghostcrawler can think up some cool new "Emotes" that go along with the associated nerf or recycle old ones like "to the ground baby", "LolRet", and "dont nerf me bro". For example Dvine Storm has damage has been reduced by 20% because of rogue QQ "To the Ground Baby".

All classes but Paladins will have the ability to use these emotes, and are encouraged to do so. Blizzard must send reminders that Paladins as hybrids are not meant to beat anyone in any battleground or arena no matter the gear level or circumstance, unless of course their opponent is also a hybrid.

Re: Can we get a Paladin nerf tracker??

Cry more

If you honestly say you didn't see these nerfs coming you really should grow up or something
    You made me smile

Blizzard already stated we may be new abilities to recover from the Nerfs.

help out, and make suggestion for the new spells.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

At the same time there needs to be a live feed with all the top arena teams containing ret paladins and all damage meters showing paladins at the top.

This would be awesome.

if paladins are represented more than a player here or there in top arena it should also include that. the rest of the paladins need to know it is possible.

edit:spelling

This post made me laugh. Then it dawned on me that you might actually be serious about being upset about the ret nerfs. I'm sick of the "we're not OP, you're just not used to us" type of arguments, or "we were fine, now we're nerfed to the ground and can't do anything" comments. There were good ret pallys before, there will continue to be good ret pallys despite the nerfs.

From my perspective (I've tried to stay out of the whole ret pally being OP/nerfed things going on) it seems like there have been more complaints from ret pallys about being nerfed thant here were from others about ret pallys being OP. Again, this is just from my perspective, I usually check out MMO once or twice a day and browse the forums for a few minutes. It's just rediculous, honestly. Wait a couple weeks, level to 80 then start complaining or, even better, trying to make constructive criticisms and offer solutions instead of "we got nurfed, i r teh sad" posts. At least this one was original and kind of humorous though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Blizzard already stated we may be new abilities to recover from the Nerfs.

help out, and make suggestion for the new spells.
    i dont know what blizz has in mind but something like this may work

" Holy chain of justice"- unleashes a holy chain that pulls the player within 10 yards of the paladin. this effect last 10 secs and is not dispellable.

15+ Year Old Account

TO THE GROUND, idiotwhiners
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    TO THE GROUND, idiotwhiners
    Back to earth.

15+ Year Old Account

Palaposts will have to put up with idiotic replies as long as the post itself is retarded.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosorrow
    This post made me laugh. Then it dawned on me that you might actually be serious about being upset about the ret nerfs. I'm sick of the "we're not OP, you're just not used to us" type of arguments, or "we were fine, now we're nerfed to the ground and can't do anything" comments. There were good ret pallys before, there will continue to be good ret pallys despite the nerfs.
    well of course no class enjoys being nerfed "to the ground". i do think paladins were moderatelly op, but the nerfs have put them into a strange state. Rets were suppose to have alot of burst and they took that away but gave them no interupt or snare. repentance and our stun arent very effective.

i killed alot of stupid people during these last few fun weeks in which people needed to adjust their strategy against rets, but for some reason couldnt come to the conclusion that standing still casting does not equal win. i guess old habits are hard to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleel
    i killed alot of stupid people during these last few fun weeks in which people needed to adjust their strategy against rets, but for some reason couldnt come to the conclusion that standing still casting does not equal win. i guess old habits are hard to break.
    OK, there's a breakdown of how this works:

If you play a ret pally you're aware that ret may be a little OP.

If you play a pally you think ret is moderately OP.

If you play anything else you think "Jesus Christ that shit is unstoppable."

/ground
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    If you play anything else you think "Jesus Christ that shit is unstoppable."
    i heard JC was a holy paladin and he didnt approve of nerfing ret.

I am one of the really good ret paladins from prior to the talent changes, and from my testing so far with the latest round of nerfs the mana drain while trying to max dps push is horribly worse than it was prior to the new talents, which is scary for anyone who knows anything about the spec.

I also saw several classes prior to the nerfs easily surpassing me in total dps over a raid, a long bg, and doing just as well in burst damage to take out any kind of target.

At this point Blizz really should just remove the class, at a minimal remove the ret spec because to keep going through this over and over it's a waste of everyone's time.

how about we get a paladin QQ tracker, i am sure it far surpasses the nerfs.
    when the kittens take over the freeways remember i was on your side.

Saying that pures should beat hybrids by 5% is like saying a penny should be tails 50% of the time. If you flip a penny infinite times, yes, it will be tails half the time. But if you flip the penny three time and don't get any tails, you shouldn't take the penny to the bank and tell them it's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by RaeVen
    I am one of the really good ret paladins from prior to the talent changes, and from my testing so far with the latest round of nerfs the mana drain while trying to max dps push is horribly worse than it was prior to the new talents, which is scary for anyone who knows anything about the spec.

I also saw several classes prior to the nerfs easily surpassing me in total dps over a raid, a long bg, and doing just as well in burst damage to take out any kind of target.
    I'm pretty sure you just removed yourself from the "good ones" in your own explanation.

15+ Year Old Account

i do think paladins were moderatelly op
    Hahaha, goto love how palaplayers live in denial. So, raping all bg's as well as arena is moderatelly op
    What is op, soloing Illidan as lvl70? Give us a break and come out of the closet.

Ppl on forums lose more and more of their sypathy for paladinds due to the fact thet sadly, only 5% of the posts from paladins are by a player that can do two things.

* Agree that the nerfs where legit (at least the retri)
    * Come with sugestions and intelligent posts

This post is made by a QQ'q that clearly show he live in denial
    i do think paladins were moderatelly op
    sad, sad, sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I'm pretty sure you just removed yourself from the "good ones" in your own explanation.
    Ignorance is bliss I guess...