Could I get some feedback on these two specs?

So I'm not entirely sure whether I'm going to play a dk in the expansion or not. I've played the beta... and they're a lot of fun, but I don't want to be behind as far as leveling. Anyway, I've been messing with two dps specs, just wondering if i could get some feedback on both of them.

Frost/Unholy
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...00000000000000

Unholy/Blood
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...03150003133151

Re: Could I get some feedback on these two specs?

Ummm....
    This is usually where I'd go point for point on some of the decisions that seem questionable or involve investment in talents that sound better on paper than they are in gameplay. Unfortunately, both these specs are very well thought out, clear in their intent, and invest well in talents that support their respective damage models.

Only thing I can come up with is that the Frost/Unholy spec might get a bit RP starved, but the IT glyph would more than cover that.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.

YOUR DOING IT WRON...Oh wait no, no, you aren't.

;P

But as far as DW frost goes I like putting 2 points in increasing the runic power generation, because that spec feels most starved to me. (Taking it from unbreakable armor). Probobly not worthwhile overal, but its my preference.

kriS411

The unholy/blood spec looks solid, I wouldn't spec like this but there aren't points in it where I could really say "AMG hes doing it wrong".

the unholy spec is clearly meant for lvling/pve, so its not how i would spec, as i focus on pvp even while lvling :P

But it seems like an alright spec.

Im not good at making up frost specs, but i dont see why you wouldnt want the 51 pt frost talent, cause its nice for pveing(survivability) and it gives you burst because of the frost fever...
    Don't Fwoosh me.