WoLK 25raid Progression Route query. Need Help

Hello, I need some help from peeps as I cant seem to find the answer myself because im rubbish and need to l2google.

Anyway my question is as a 25man raider like myself what is the expected route of progression? I was under the impression that it went basically like this;

Lvl to 80, do all the lvl 80 dungeons, do them all in heroic and along with crafted items move onto 25 man Nax.

Now do we have to gear up in the 10 man nax first or as is my suspicion is 25 man nax designed to be done by peeps who have got all the best gear available pre-raiding? A clear answer on this maybe with a link to a blue poster would be awesome.

The reason I would like to know this is that I for one hated what the 10man khara to 25 SSC swap over did to guilds (where do I put my 3-6MTs and 9 healers anyone? :P). In fact it was almost the end of our guild at the time and it was only because we are all such old school players that we stuck it out together.

Thanks in advance and be gentle :
    If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...

Re: WoLK 25raid Progression Route query. Need Help

Blizzard has said that you do not need to do 10-mans to do the 25-mans, even though it'd help.

Quote Originally Posted by Simqn
    Hello, I need some help from peeps as I cant seem to find the answer myself because im rubbish and need to l2google.

Anyway my question is as a 25man raider like myself what is the expected route of progression? I was under the impression that it went basically like this;

Lvl to 80, do all the lvl 80 dungeons, do them all in heroic and along with crafted items move onto 25 man Nax.

Now do we have to gear up in the 10 man nax first or as is my suspicion is 25 man nax designed to be done by peeps who have got all the best gear available pre-raiding? A clear answer on this maybe with a link to a blue poster would be awesome.

The reason I would like to know this is that I for one hated what the 10man khara to 25 SSC swap over did to guilds (where do I put my 3-6MTs and 9 healers anyone? :P). In fact it was almost the end of our guild at the time and it was only because we are all such old school players that we stuck it out together.

Thanks in advance and be gentle :
    You don't even need to go to a singel instance. You can easy clear naxx with you're current gear. not if you're just green but if you got t6 ish gear. which everyone who raids semi hardcore or less SHOULD be having since everything is so fucking easy atm.

If you bother going instance before you go naxx you're just wasteing you're time. You're going to replace those blues/epics the second you get a loot from naxx anways. But if you're guild a bunch of slow lvlers you could always farm while waiting.

edit: typo
    There is no truth.

Thanks guys thats really helpful
    If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...