Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Is there any way for us to kill Mages?

Quote Originally Posted by Tickspoon
    Since retadins abused their OPness after 3.0 to murder every class, I specced my mage arcane specifically to target you. I haven't lost one-on-one yet.

Oh but it's not nearly enough to just kill you, I do everything to humiliate you. Sheep you for full duration, keep you moving at a crawl speed, steal your BoF when you're foolish enough to use it, force you to pop bubble so I can prolong your kiting torture 12 more seconds... it's glorious!

Only when you've become sufficiently humbled, do I kill you. Retadins gotta learn their place.
    We share the same mission. I have been doing the same since 3.0, and I have to admit, its a great feeling. Just watching them run around in circles and Divine Storming from 20ft away is pretty damn hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by centinex
    We share the same mission. I have been doing the same since 3.0, and I have to admit, its a great feeling. Just watching them run around in circles and Divine Storming from 20ft away is pretty damn hilarious.
    how sad, that you got stuck into doing this is really sad lol
    i bet those retri palas you might kill dont even remember you, oh yeh what do i care that i got killed by a mage rofl just slaughtered his whole team anyways

/rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Your gemming is all wrong for pvp.

Your gear is at least one full season behind.

Your enchant choices are sub-par for pvp.
    Lol?

Deleted

3 Mirror Images + 1 Elemental + Divine Storm = Nice Heal ^^