Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Prologue - Undead attacks on capital cities !

Quote Originally Posted by Glimflicker
    Is it impossible to get necrotic runes now?
    Its very possible... one dropped for me yesterday from a flaming scourge wandering in UC

Um. With the Ally city Leaders hanging out in Stormwind Harbor, could a couple of Horde raids hop the boat from Darkshore and just knock them off in the Harbor? Think that's possible?

I really don't see the Horde on my server managing Ally City leaders kills... Ironic that the Ally have a bunch of Bears from the Achievement, but there aren't any Horde yet.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jeyl
    Heck, she's as much a danger to herself as she is to others! I can only hope that Thrall comes to understand that maybe the Alliance has a point in opposing those who ally with Sylvanas. She is a mass murderer hell bent on revenge and wants death to anything that opposes the Forsaken.
    What exactly is wrong with the logic of mass murdering, revenge and death to all enemies, foreign and domestic? Imho, nothing is wrong with this logic. Kill or be killed, die or die trying. She did in fact get very sloppy and lazy in the overseeing of this new plague but that still doesn't warrant recourse for any actions that are taken by her forces nor the forces of her enemies or allies.

Probably in all due respect why the undead race is and always will be my favorite because of this logic. Sad in the actions that were taken against them but none the less hell bent on revenge on whomever or whatever they see fit.

The very best part of this event is moving Varian to a spot in Stormwind where he can, pretty easily, be pulled to a safe location and brutally, brutally murdered.

Thanks for the black war bear, Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhandyn
    The very best part of this event is moving Varian to a spot in Stormwind where he can, pretty easily, be pulled to a safe location and brutally, brutally murdered.

You... I like the way you think! LF39M Varian Coastal Incursion PST.

Can you do that though? Varian isn't alone, Bolvar is standing next to him, as is Broll and Valeera. I think it'd be a hell of a fight, but maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsye
    I logged on to my horde alt and saw the frost wyrms in Valley of Honor, however Stormwind is still quiet.
    its all over SW now LOL and its a blast! omg i sound like a huge nerd now pretty sad that it has come to this now! LOL my Boyfriend got me into playing the game now i am all excited about the Xpac now LOL ues to be that i got this way over new lipstick colors! LOL

Good luck to ALL on their toons to lvl 80!
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

Omg cant wait to fight wyrms

Quote Originally Posted by SwifferGodd
    Omg cant wait to fight wyrms
    It's not that impressive. Let's hope something occurs tonight late on.
    [center]Ultemicia - Warlock

All 10/25 Ulduar Content Cleared - Except Algaon. Working on hard modes!
    All 10/25 WotLK Content Cleared - Including Sartharion + 3 Drakes

Bloodscalp EU

Ultemicia - Lv80 Warlock
    Tungusic - L80 Restoration Shaman
    Ingafel - L75 Rogue (In progress)
    Ratenu - L70 Prot Warrior (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Calm down guys. Sure, not too much happened yet, but there are still 2 more days until release. Thrall said to prepare to send forces to Northrend, and believe it or not, they'll be there before us.
    Yeah, but they are cheating!
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Judikael
    Can you do that though? Varian isn't alone, Bolvar is standing next to him, as is Broll and Valeera. I think it'd be a hell of a fight, but maybe I'm wrong.
    If you bring the right personnel (Sunwell tanks, decently geared hunters, and of course, healers, along with a good core of casters/melee to dps/deal with alliance) it's not that bad. You can pull Varian down to a point where the adds, once they respawn (which is fucking quick) they won't aggro on the raid. Bolvar is the only really annoying one with an area of effect hammer of justice. That combined with Varian's whirlwind (which stings) can reallly screw you over if you aren't careful.

love dis shit!

Quote Originally Posted by drwdarkangel
    its all over SW now
    No it isn't.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

If you bring the right personnel (Sunwell tanks, decently geared hunters, and of course, healers, along with a good core of casters/melee to dps/deal with alliance) it's not that bad. You can pull Varian down to a point where the adds, once they respawn (which is fucking quick) they won't aggro on the raid. Bolvar is the only really annoying one with an area of effect hammer of justice. That combined with Varian's whirlwind (which stings) can reallly screw you over if you aren't careful.
    I know Varian isn't the hardest leader (Thank you Bronzebeard) but I wasn't sure if adding Bolvar would make it a huge pain in the ass. That AOE Hammer, mixed with Heroic Leap and Whirlwind puts the odds of being screwed pretty high, I'd think. I don't know how strong Valeera and Broll are, I only saw them killing mobs, didn't check the hp/dps they have. I'm Alliance, but I was just curious if it could be done.

Magni wouldn't be nearly as hard if the servers weren't so incapable of handling more than 60 people standing in one place. We brought around 100, and there were probably 40ish Alliance trying to stop us. Oddly enough, holy nova spam pretty much destroyed them and kept the raid up simultaneously.

I haven't endured such a lagest since the AQ40 gates opening on our server though, yikes.