Running both 10 and 25 mans

I apologize if the is answered else where, i was unable to find it.

Does anyone know if we will be able to run both the 10 and 25 man versions of raids within the same reset period? I'd think we would, but id like to know for sure ^_^ ty!

Re: Running both 10 and 25 mans

I read once that we could, but unfortunately can't find a link.
    Say no to racism, say no to blizzard!!!

yes you can run both.

Who is John Galt?

From what I've heard, there are no heroic 10 mans, and there are no regular 25 mans. A 25 man is the heroic version of the regular 10 man dungeon. That would suggest they are on different reset timers, which really would be silly if they weren't. Also, heroic 5 mans and 10 mans drop one type of badge, and the 25 mans drop a different type of badge.

And...is wowhead correct when it says that some of the T7 items are purchasable with badges? That seems so silly to me when the tokens drop off of bosses. We know that DKP systems will be messed up because who is going to spend DKP on an item when they can just get it with badges(and no, I'm not in a guild that does DKP but it still seems odd) by farming 5 mans.

Link: http://www.wowhead.com/?items&filter...rs=40752;crv=0

There's another thread somewhere here about the tier tokens from badges, just for the classes who absolutely cant get their teir to drop no matter how long they farm (which must at some point have happened to everyone regarding some piece of kit) the only effect i can see it having on dkp though is letting the ones who actually get their teir to drop get it for cheaper because the competition might decide to badge farm for it instead.

Both can be run in same reset, you could clear the 10 man and immediately start the 25man, they are the same dungeon in design and looks, just re-tuned for numbers, thus trash could be more or less and bosses abilites/stats will be more or less depending on version.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    And...is wowhead correct when it says that some of the T7 items are purchasable with badges? That seems so silly to me when the tokens drop off of bosses. We know that DKP systems will be messed up because who is going to spend DKP on an item when they can just get it with badges(and no, I'm not in a guild that does DKP but it still seems odd) by farming 5 mans.

Yes it is correct, you can also buy the 25 man set pieces as well with Badges of Valor, and Badges of heroism you can buy set pieces (10 man)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Syrada

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel
    yes you can run both.
    This

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    From what I've heard, there are no heroic 10 mans, and there are no regular 25 mans. A 25 man is the heroic version of the regular 10 man dungeon. That would suggest they are on different reset timers, which really would be silly if they weren't. Also, heroic 5 mans and 10 mans drop one type of badge, and the 25 mans drop a different type of badge.

how weaksauce (both in the concept of farming epics again, and the fact that rather than make new models and gear like in tbc for badges you basically get the same tier gear). and if you look at the vendors they also sell the bind on account weapons and other stuff. only other thing that makes me think it was a beta thing was 120 items (pve, pvp blues, etc) on one vendor seems like way too much. i would not be suprised if they added them there to get more testing on the set bonuses on beta.