Oh, I feel so lost!

I've been playing Retribution for ages and it's been great fun, with the changes to the Retribution tree in WoTLK the paladin was improved a lot, however.

I've been unable to locate any Paladin gear with the following: Stamina, Intellect, Critical Strike Raiting, Strength or Attack power.

It's like Blizzard converted all Retribution gear into Warrior gear, how are we suppose to use our abilities with less than 3000 mana, I guess it would be possible to balance our stats using a combination of warrior and shockadin gear, but I just started to like my Paladin, and now it's all ruined?

Anybody know what I'm suppose to do to overcome the sudden loss of Intellect?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Oh, I feel so lost!

PALLIES GAWT STOOPID...
    ...I kid...

Anywho, I do recall Blizzard saying they were trying to merge gear or something so, for example, the same gear a warrior used could also be used by any other plate wearer so a specific item was not just a "Warrior item."

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but I hope it helps you understand the situation...
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

base mana is more than enough for solo leveling. You'll keep having about 5700 mana,the mana regen from JotW is enough for questing, I didnt drink once from 70 to 71. At 71 you get divine plea.

Yes, this is meant to be happening.
    Use Divine Plea and the return from Judging, it should be enough.

i think with your mana regain at 80 you wont have that big a problem, besides if worst comes to worst you can put an intell enchant on some of your gear '

Yeah I guess we'd be forced to use Seal of Wisdom and Divine Plea

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroshade
    Yeah I guess we'd be forced to use Seal of Wisdom and Divine Plea
    Don't exaggerate >_>

Judgement of wisdom, yes... seal, God no!

You'll do fine... if it gets too crappy, get the Spiritual Attunement Glyph, and use Seal of Blood.

Original creator of the PointlessThread++;

Thanks guys, Seal of the Martyr combined with Judgement of Wisdom Divine Plea, with the new Warrior gear that's one hell of a package.