Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: and the new uber OP godlike class is...

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligad
    An instant AoE on a 3 min cooldown with a 10 sec duration.

If this stops you getting the opening as a rogue then you need to re-roll another class because the boomkin is not the problem.

And god forbid you have to figure out a new strat for taking out another class.

Actually spellpower has cut the value of all the old +heal gear in half, so without any talents in resto boomkin have fairly crapy heals.

Had that before they brought in the new changes so you have no point.

No they gave them somthing similar to shadowstep but it isnt as good as shadowstep and wont port you to areas that rouges can reach.

And it triggers the bear charge cooldown at the same time.

Been like this for how many years now ?

Took you this long to notice ?

Oh wow somthing that should have been in effect since day one of weapon procs and because they finaly give it to druids you want to cry about it ?

GG

Yea because rogues obviously should be the only class able to stunlock somone 100 to 0 right ?

Come on say it so we can all laugh at you.

Druids have to spec for a slow and it doesnt afect healing.

Rogues on the other hand just get it handed to them on a platter via poisions and can eaisly reduce healing again via poisions.

They dont have to spec for this at all.

Yea they took of the slow because obviously druid healers should be the only ones in the entire game that are penalised for using their 41 point talent to actualy, o my gosh heal!

Aside from which treeform in general pvp is still an awsome way to say HEALER WHO WANTS TO DIE OR GET BANISHED HERE <<<<<--- In big glowing neon.

Now if you want to talk about OP or godlike class's I can happily say that rogues fit the bill.

Since the last patch I have not had to use vanish at all to win as a rogue.

And thats with vanish on a 2 min cooldown.

Feel free to keep posting BS btw because Im going to have a good laugh tearing it apart.

i didn't read this. i assumed it was stupid after the first few sentences.

was i correct?

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligad

Actually spellpower has cut the value of all the old +heal gear in half, so without any talents in resto boomkin have fairly crapy heals.
    Wrong. I play an elemental shammy, and I still throw out 7-8k crit heals. The only things talents really do is make you more efficient and give you more tools.

However, any rogue that has a problem with starfall needs to learn to adapt, it's hardly a class killer. Rogues are never gimp unless the player behind the keyboard is.

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    Wrong. I play an elemental shammy, and I still throw out 7-8k crit heals. The only things talents really do is make you more efficient and give you more tools.
    And the cast time on said crit heal is ?

Untalented a druids bigest heal is healing touch which takes 3 sec to cast.

Cant remember the last time I used that in PvP what with all the interupts and abilitys that almost garentee it will never go off.

The other heals a druid can do come nowhere near 7 to 8 k crits untalented so please dont pretend that your shaman has anything to do with druid healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwello
    I'm sorry but if you're a rogue and you can't kill a resto druid or boomkin...You're just bad. As for feral...they're like your equal. Learn to use Wound Poison, and learn to duel. Every class is defeatable by any other class. Learn to pvp.
    If you are a resto druid and you get killed by a rogue, you are bad. Rogues aren't suposed to kill resto druids.

Quote Originally Posted by tokes
    DRUIDS! resto druids were OP as hell before the patch, now ALL specs are absurdily OP. lets disect this shall we?

boomkins, an instant AoE that follows them wherever they go, stuns ever two seconds FOR two seconds(making trink useless), they gave em a "hunger for blood"(i play rogue just comparing things), that procs every 10 secoonds, they gave trees a huge boost in dmg and an action bar, and oh yeah cause of spell power they can heal almost as good as a resto druid

wannabe rogues, wow where do i start with these guys.... ok lets see well a guidly says he has over 3k ap, they gave em a shadowstep(again just comparing moves), they can turn into a tank with pretty much the same dmg output AND heal themselves at the same time, they can have goose now since it procs in bear and cat form.. lets see what else.. oh they have a kidney shot as well so they can actually stunlock you now, they have a slow/healing reductions(i think im not exactly sure what it does im talking about infected wound or something like that), and thats about it, or at least what i know just by getting murdered by em.

resto, 3 little things... trees may as well be tanks with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT armor increase, they took off the 20% slow in tree form and um what else? oh right another hot, need i say more?
    So from what altitude did the nurse drop you on your head 12 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilshire153
    If you are a resto druid and you get killed by a rogue, you are bad. Rogues aren't suposed to kill resto druids.
    If you are a rogue and you cant kill a resto druid then you are bad.

Rogues are ideal for killing resto druids.

Learn 2 play your class, k thnx bai.

aye i should have known the first thing people would respond was burns, why dont you armory me to see the nubish gear i have, or at least bother to take a look at my sig to see what horrible stats i have
    I just dug up my password to say the following:

I armoried you, and you're terrble. Your gear sucks, you have no arena teams, you're awful. Kill yourself.

durid nuw r owpeh.

Nothing mroe to say.

Atomica

I hate to say it but this guy is right, Ret Paladins have been smacked across the head with the nerf bat. Then again Druids have always been overpowered, so they might Nerf Arcane Mages before you...but they'll come, and they'll come 300 strong and throw your ass into the fiery gates. But seriously people are bound to bitch about, now Paladins are outta the way, your about to get shat on. You'll thank me later

wannabe rogues, wow where do i start with these guys.... ok lets see well a guidly says he has over 3k ap blablablabla clueless rant
    Oh please, you have no idea what you're talking about. Feral DPS is seriously lacking at the moment, but I guess you're too hung up on big numbers to have the slightest idea of class mechanics.

Deleted

despite all the stupid qq about ret pallys arcane mages & boomkins (lets pray they manage to nerf the latter 2 a bit more) you can be happy in the knowledge that warrior/rogue/druid will all continue to be ridiculously op as they have been buffed more and more and more...

despite being ridiculous for a vast portion of tbc.. nothing will change

I must admit...I chuckled when I opened the thread. 5 stars, would read again A++++++++++++

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

This is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by creb
    While I certainly don't care whether or not your AP scales as well as mine, I will say there is something wrong when a bear crits me harder than I mutilate crit (admittedly non-5 point expose armor) on a clothie. Now, mangle is on a CD, but considering the damage mitagation, I don't care if that CD was 1 hour. I don't think dps in bear should be remotely close to that level.

Considering feral druids already have a dps form in cat, I see zero reason why bear needs anything remotely resembling the ability to do damage. Change their hate mechanics to rely very little on actually damage dealt and rather on debuffs etc of some sort(s), as I'm frankly tired of the amount of mitagation (and I'm talking about crap like dodge, not AC) a freaking bear has combined with lifeblooms (not a bad enough rogue to bother actually hitting you while frenzying) and nearly the same sustained dps as I do as a rogue when taken in view of time on target and you dodging more of my attacks than me dodging yours (outside of evasion which I have to CoS or you'll just cyclone if not ignore).

Druids have been stupidly overpowered since TBC was released (though admittedly I had a great deal of fun in those early days erasing all the eager poorly geared cats), and they continue to be so. I'm pretty resigned to it, but whatever. The only real reason feral druids don't get as much angst as they should is because being a lifebloom spammer = instant success at a degree of easiness that would put Britney Spears to shame. Skilled feral druids have always been a near impossible task in a 1 v 1 as a rogue, and it certainly hasn't changed with 3.0. We've just been lucky that there are so few who would rather play the tree with a high skill cap than the instant 2200+ rank spamming lifebloom gives you.

i stopped reading there on the bolded

aye i should have known the first thing people would respond was burns, why dont you armory me to see the nubish gear i have, or at least bother to take a look at my sig to see what horrible stats i have
    your in 2 pieces of brutal only

that means your bad

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by creb
    Druids have been stupidly overpowered since TBC was released. The only real reason feral druids don't get as much angst as they should is because being a lifebloom spammer = instant success at a degree of easiness that would put Britney Spears to shame. Skilled feral druids have always been a near impossible task in a 1 v 1 as a rogue, and it certainly hasn't changed with 3.0. We've just been lucky that there are so few who would rather play the tree with a high skill cap than the instant 2200+ rank spamming lifebloom gives you.
    So let me get this straight. Druids (including feral) have been stupidly overpowered since TBC was released. Skilled feral druids are tough for rogues. And Feral is the apparently, by your words, the tree with a high skill cap.

Hmm...Overpowered, and requiring a high skill cap? That somehow doesn't make sense.

Fail.

Deleted

i bet rogues started QQing about other classes to avoid being QQ'ed about themselves.