Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Talent Calculator

If you guys find a problem hit Ctrl+F5 to reload the page from the server again and see if you still get the same problem.

:]

Looking at the WOTLK talent calculator, I don't see anything new. Do I have to upgrade Firefox to the most recent version to make it work?

edit: I've got the newest version of firefox. Don't see anything on glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    Looking at the WOTLK talent calculator, I don't see anything new. Do I have to upgrade Firefox to the most recent version to make it work?

edit: I've got the newest version of firefox. Don't see anything on glyphs.
    I've still got firefox 2 and it worked fine for me. I set my warlock glyphs and did a sample talent build. Was all fine.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Bug: Glyph of Shadow is incorrectly labeled Glyph of Mind Sooth

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Updates
    • Update - Wrath of the Lich King is now available on both US and EU servers !
    I'd think this deserves a little more than 1 line.[/list]
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Any mac user having problems with the WOTLK download?

Quote Originally Posted by pocketwar
    Any mac user having problems with the WOTLK download?
    Currently (stalled at like everyone else) 95%, waiting for server to start giving me more data.

Everything's working fine here, but it's STILL showing Heart Strike as a Passive ability and Mastery of Ghouls as an active ability on the Deathknight Calculator.

And that's been around since they first added those talents waaaay back in Beta.

I really like the glyph thing. ^^ But i have some kind of idea here... Just a little concept. Photoshoped, ofc - i don't know javascript enough to do it actually. :P Image is clickable.

The point is to combine spells list with talent calñ in some way (not to just remove spells list - it has a bit different function). It's usually hard to keep in mind what talant changes what spell and in which way. So there could be something like dinamic spell list, which will update while you picking talants. Got new spell from your talant build? it will be added below. Got 2 points in, for example, improved earth shield? The spell below resto tree will show that Earth Shild has 8 charges (maybe it could be highlighted by color that it was changed or show somewhere default value). Ideal would be, ofc, if we could also insers somewhere main stats - like spell power, int, stamina, etc, and it will also cause spells to change.
    I know it's most likely very hard to implement in technical way, and maybe even almost impossible. But i think that'd be cool... theoreticly. ^^ Anyway, i was just bored on work... :P

Ass. I went to 7-eleven and they said they didn't get their shipment until tonight

Now I have to wait for ~6 hours until school's out to go to gamestop.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    the first 10 people who report bugs in comments are getting a hug.
    I wasn't quick enuff, *sigh*

There aren't any glyphs in the paladin tree.

The shaman glyph Glyph of Water Mastery is incorrectly labeled as a minor glyph.