Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World First Kill - WotLK PvE Content cleared!

Quote Originally Posted by mmff3
    This shows that WoW is designed for retards.
    QTF This game is completely dumbed down ... I see it already ... Ill clear whole nax first day and than kill the other two bosses on 3rd pull

Well, that's kind of sad, actually. I mean, congratulations on clearing all the content and grinding loot for three months until 3.1 arrives. If that's what you find fun, then go for it. Personally, I think it sounds hellishly boring.

Well what did you want them to do? Take 3 months to clear this content when they know they can clear it instantly?

So much ignorance here...

Oh noes, they're cleared Naxxramas! This must have been the hardest content in the expansion! They've beaten the game! This is the end! No more raids!

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42
    No, kinda what happens when blizz decided it was a great idea to make the only extensive raid content in wotlk be a raid instance alot of people have already done and mastered. WotLK launched with less original raid content than vanilla did, and that's a pretty hard record to beat. It's a nice big FU from Blizz to anyone that plays this game to raid.
    It's horrible that more people, like those who don't treat WoW as a job, might get to 80 and have some actual competition on future kills.

I thought 25 man Nax should have been a challenging place... Now, even if I understand they could have been in the beta for months (thus knowing the gane already), no matter how you justify it that sounds bad to me. Top-end content cleared in 2-3 days? Doh...
    _
    r

Quote Originally Posted by Rawreh

Oh noes, they're cleared Naxxramas! This must have been the hardest content in the expansion! They've beaten the game! This is the end! No more raids!

It's horrible that more people, like those who don't treat WoW as a job, might get to 80 and have some actual competition on future kills.
    I don't think you got what I meant.. The only _new_ raid content in WotLK is 2 dragons that take less than 30 minutes to kill each. So no matter if you're harcore, or play the game 1 hour/week, if you play the game because you like to raid all you get is 2 dragons to kill. That's the only raid content they managed to design. While they've spent tons of time making new quests, zones etc etc. For raiders, all you get is 2 dragons. Hell, the patch that introduce the emerald dragons had more new raid content than WotLK.

Congratulations to them for being slaves to their computers, I guess?

Nothing impressive or noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawreh

Yeah, its not just naxx, its all of the current wotlk endgame contend.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero

Oh is it. Oh are they slaves? I guess they can chill untill next content patch while most of playerbase won't now they will play 2 days a week to farm instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

They're slaves because they get paid to do what they do?

IMO THEY can wait for everyone else and whinge all they like they like about having nothing to do, they rushed it, metagamed it, the rest of us should just relax and enjoy the game while they cancel their accounts out of boredom. TBH couldn't care less, most of the rest of us live in the real world.

It's an impressive achievement regardless. That they were able to organize x number of people to give up all their time. I'm sure they weren't the only guild trying to be world first.

But, they are getting paid? That decreases the achievement substantially.. Heck, if they paid me, I'd take 3 days off work to grind this out.

"Did Blizzard miscalculated in the tuning of these encounters?"

No, I think they just underestimated how many people have nothing better to do than to sit at their computers for 48 hours straight doing nothing but playing a video game. Seriously. Anyone who says, "Well, you're just jealous" is a moron. Who would actually want to be any of these sad people? What's the point in getting to 80 so fast? Crap like this just defeats the purpose of the game - enjoyment. What's fun about rushing through new content as fast as you can while running on no sleep, wearing what you had on three days ago, and smelling like intense body odor. Anyone who says I'm lame for calling these people out needs to step away from the computer for awhile.

It's a game. Games are meant to be fun - not control every waking moment of your life, and not something you should plan your time around.

I am not surprised that they cleared content so fast - because it means it is tuned properly for entry raiding - but I didn't expected people to level whole raid that fast :>

Quote Originally Posted by SKEvil
    "Did Blizzard miscalculated in the tuning of these encounters?"

No, I think they just underestimated how many people have nothing better to do than to sit at their computers for 48 hours straight doing nothing but playing a video game. Seriously. Anyone who says, "Well, you're just jealous" is a moron. Who would actually want to be any of these sad people? What's the point in getting to 80 so fast? Crap like this just defeats the purpose of the game - enjoyment. What's fun about rushing through new content as fast as you can while running on no sleep, wearing what you had on three days ago, and smelling like intense body odor. Anyone who says I'm lame for calling these people out needs to step away from the computer for awhile.

It's a game. Games are meant to be fun - not control every waking moment of your life, and not something you should plan your time around.
    I couldn't have said it any better

I feel sorry for them..But who cares.

I just find pathethic that some people seems to see those guys as gods..

Quote Originally Posted by yohomies
    So is this suggesting that blizzards idea for naxxramas was to make it, more accessible or stupidly easy.

There's way too much public testing which goes on these days, the only thing preventing people from clearing instances is the leveling, they know the tactics, and this instance must be so much easier than original karazhan.

They need to buff the instance imo, the casuals should get the 10 man and the hardcores should get a real challenge in the form of 25man.
    Actually I'm all for this method. Keep the drops the way they are, just up the difficulty of the 25 man by like 5000% so these "elite raiders" can have their challenge. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying my normal life and the game that I paid for instead of trying to burn through it as quickly as possible.

1 more vote for 25 man to become impossible mode. Bosses hitting for 90k per swing should be about right.

Actually I hope they leave it as easy as possible so all of these "hardcore badasses" can gtfo and stop trying to turn my game into a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/Vexn/Axe.png

Please read the signature rules.

15+ Year Old Account

We are proud to declare that all WOTLK PVE raid content has now been cleared. This is both a moment of triumph and a cause for concern. The question in all our minds right now is if we could do this, how soon until the rest of the top guilds in the world clear all the raid content that WOTLK has to offer? Did Blizzard miscalculated in the tuning of these encounters? Or is this Blizzard folding under the weight of a large casual player base that demands to be on equal footing with end-game raiders?

Malygos down…

To hell with Nihilum, SK Gaming, 25th November and you similar players. This is a GAME. Not a full time job, getting from 70 to 80 and downing all raid bosses in less than 70 hours is not Blizzards fault, it's you, who have no lives and just keep on playing without actually enjoying the game. "End game raiders". Does that word make you feel better at the end of each day before you go to sleep, to justify your doing and not being a loser?

Gotta feel great to have awesome parents and a hi-tech basement, huh?
    I am so sick of you fabricated "celebrities". Get a life.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Grats to them since hardly anyone cares.

To all the people that think blizzard failed....
    As WoW gets older, the content has been getting easier. I don't have exact numbers, but i'm sure everyone can agree the more instances that comes out, the easier they are. Then content patches in the future nerf them more. If I had to remotely guess at numbers. I would say .5% of WoW Pop. (11 million accounts) compete for world's 1st - top 10. Then another 1% that tries for server firsts. Maybe 5% of WoW Pop that will have all the content cleared come the next content patch. 5% of 11 million is 550,000 people.
    Now you think blizzard is going to flinch if they lose 550,000 out of 11 million people because they cleared quickly and can't wait for new content? Or do you think they will be happy because 15% of the population is now able to raid with more enjoyment. All-in-all, a smart move for blizzard.

As far as them clearing the content so fast...
    Congrats. If they were expecting the content to take them til patch 3.1, then they wouldn't be the best. If any guild thinks Blizzard should cater to them because they are the "best" ("best" subject to speculation), then you are an idiot and don't deserve to be the "best".

Personally, I would like to see some time records. World's firsts come and go, I won't be looking at who cleared AQ40 first at lvl 60. But would like to see who could clear it the fastest. Then you open up records to everyone for a long amount of time, as opposed to just a 1 time thing. Time records show: group control, knowing the fights to a key, and ways to improve to be fast. In other words, Perfection.

Edit to stress the GUESSING on the numbers. Beings it won't be 10 posts before someone says, "where did you get those numbers?"