Thread: Tanking gear

Tanking gear

Ok so, as leveling my feral druid , doing instance and quest, i saw lot of blue drop and quest reward for tanking stuff.

What's the problem with tanking stuff? i mean every neckpiece, ring or trinket have defense rating, but it is so useless now for feral since we are immune to crit. So why is blizzard hate us so much ? were are all the dodge gear we need?

and for dps, why so many item with haste but no agility at all? wtb feral item pls

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tanking gear

Def rating becomes a better stat to stack when you have around 50%~ dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by eresh
    Ok so, as leveling my feral druid , doing instance and quest, i saw lot of blue drop and quest reward for tanking stuff.

What's the problem with tanking stuff? i mean every neckpiece, ring or trinket have defense rating, but it is so useless now for feral since we are immune to crit. So why is blizzard hate us so much ? were are all the dodge gear we need?

and for dps, why so many item with haste but no agility at all? wtb feral item pls
    Def rating does increase dodge no ? .... less than dodge rating I agree but...

I do agree with you though, Blizz made it so bears could try and get jewelry that doesn't only have Armor on it... but they don't really give stats that bears want either....

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbiz
    Def rating becomes a better stat to stack when you have around 50%~ dodge.
    ...which is at around 2100 agility. gonna be a while on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    def also increases your chance to be missed but yeah

I'm thinking 2100 agil will be hit around t9 just like in TBC where the last armor set caps out your avoidance

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    yea thats the point where we need about 83 agi to give us 1% dodge instead of 41.6. QQ @ diminishing returns.