Idol of Lush Moss broken?

I purcased the new lifebloom idol for badges and wantet to try it out here are the results:

1 Stack Lifeblomm, full resto skilled inToL at 1591+heal:

ticks-
    without Idol: 297-298
    with emerald queen: 313-314

with lush moss: 297-298
    with raven goddes: 297

So I assume the last two Idols are broken right? I asked a GM. "The problem is unknown to us" Oo

Can someone verify the data?

Links:
    moss: http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=40711
    emerald queen: http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=27886
    raven goddes: http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=32387

Re: Idol of Lush Moss broken?

checked today. with around 1316 healing power lifebloom with emerald queen was ticking for about 259, with lush moss for 265.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Broken for me as well

broken too

hmm now when i test it again it seems that it doesnt work idd. but im pretty sure it did work yesterday...
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

idol seems to be working again

but

when comparing it to idol of emerald queen:
    idol of emerald queen in description increases spellpower on lifebloom dot by 47. effectively this adds ~10 points to every tick.
    idol of lush moss in description increases spellpower on lifebloom dot by 125. effectively this adds ~14 (!) points to every tick.

anyone else finds it strange?

<awakens old thread>

any news on if this idol has been fixed yet? nothing in the bug patch notes..

and so they fixed it:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Idol of the Emerald Queen: This idol was providing greater healing than implied by its tooltip. It has been reduced to correct value.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    and so they fixed it:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Idol of the Emerald Queen: This idol was providing greater healing than implied by its tooltip. It has been reduced to correct value.
    This isn't the idol that needs fixing :-O
    as the OP said the
    ticks-
    without Idol: 297-298
    with lush moss: 297-298

how is this fixed?
    tbh.. not tried since it broke though :-(

that issue was fixed long ago. problem was in comparison between lush moss and emerald queen idols

Quote Originally Posted by plasm
    This isn't the idol that needs fixing :-O
    Yes it was - I pointed this out in the other thread that was going at the time. I did the calculations for it and the increase provided by Idol of Lush Moss was correct (I think ~14 per tick per stack) while that provided by Idol of the Emerald Queen was too much (I think it was ~11 per tick per stack).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

at least you have an idol from this expan *crys and holds his idol of terror perchased with badge of justic he got at 70...*
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.